Windows 10: Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows?

Discus and support Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I just got this new HP Envy 17t 17.3" (2019). However, each time I'm working on it, a new window with a red, yellow and blue icon keep popping up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TochukwuOkafor1, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows?

Hi, I just got this new HP Envy 17t 17.3" (2019). However, each time I'm working on it, a new window with a red, yellow and blue icon keep popping up in many places (I've circled it in the attached picture). It opens like 30 new windows at a time. I checked my Task Manager, and the program is called "Foal". I didn't install such a program on my computer. Has any other person experienced this? Is it a virus? Please help!Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows? [​IMG]

:)

TochukwuOkafor1, Nov 10, 2019
  2. Michael Win User

Remove yellow/blue sheild icon from shortcuts

After upgrading to Windows 10, some desktop shortcuts have UAC shield icons. Is it possible to remove them?

Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows? [​IMG]

EDIT: Here's a solution...
    Launch the shortcuts via CMD:

1. Right-click the shortcut to Properties
    2. Click Change Icon, then click OK when its window pops up (necessary step to avoid losing the icon)
    3. Add the following, plus a space, to the beginning of the Target field, leaving the existing path at the end:
      Code:
      Code:
      cmd /c start ""
    I had previously solved this by editing a system icon file, but that method doesn't seem to be working as of update 1607, plus it was a lot more trouble.

Michael, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Kin_Banba Win User
    Red, blue, and yellow icon messing up computer

When I first start my computer, I have several small blank windows with only an exit out button that appear and disappear several times, with several windows appearing at once sometimes. These windows sometimes make a red, blue, and yellow icon briefly appear
    on the task bar. This didn't used to appear and it seems to affect the performance of my computer. So long as these windows are appearing and for a little while after, everything I try to use freezes.

I looked through my programs to see if I could find a matching icon and delete that program, but found nothing. This is incredibly annoying and I'd like to get rid of this problem if possible. Any ideas?

Kin_Banba, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows?

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows?

1. Why does a new window with red, yellow, blue icon keep popping up on my Windows? - Similar Threads - Why does window

2. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  3. Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the "windows needs to be activated" window keep popping up, if the Activation in...: This window keeps popping up on my screen saying that the windows license is about to expire and that i need to activate windows, but when i go to the activation settings it says "state: active"? It has not shown up in a few minutes but why did i get the notification in the...
  4. Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?: Hello! I've noticed that Windows PowerShell is running in the background on my computer, and I'm concerned that it might be malware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-powershell-keep-randomly-popping/c0c2f21c-359f-4f36-b4d6-afe330559a2c
  5. Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?

Why Does Windows PowerShell Keep Randomly Popping Up on My Computer?: Hello! I've noticed that Windows PowerShell is running in the background on my computer, and I'm concerned that it might be malware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-windows-powershell-keep-randomly-popping/c0c2f21c-359f-4f36-b4d6-afe330559a2c
  6. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  7. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  8. Why does the action center keep popping up

9. Installing, color banner RED YELLOW BLUE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Installing, color banner RED YELLOW BLUE: After discovering that the 1909 update blocked some things from working properly, then finding the 2004 doing similar, WHY do these have different color banners when I try installing? Who has a fix to get Eudora to install without problems on 2004? [ATTACH]...
  10. Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does anyone know what this red-yellow-blue icon is? It won't disappear.: When I Alt+Tab I see an icon that I don't recognize. It appears without a label. If I try to hover over it and 'X' out, nothing happens. There is a small hot-spot in the center that looks like a check box. When I click it, my list of open apps disappear, nothing else seems to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. little.window on laptop with red yellow blue square

2. red yellow blue icon windoes

3. red blue yellow icon prevents shutdown

4. computer app with yellow red and blue squares preventing restart ,
  5. computer app with yellow red and.byr squares