Windows 10: Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

Discus and support Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to have Alexa running on my laptop 24/7; however, I am having an issue where *EVERYTIME* I run Alexa for PC Windows10, it will eventually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinT_369, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

I would like to have Alexa running on my laptop 24/7; however, I am having an issue where *EVERYTIME* I run Alexa for PC Windows10, it will eventually force my laptop to drop it's WiFi connection. This problem ONLY happens when I run Alexa. I leave my laptop on *AND online* for weeks at a time and my laptop NEVER drops connection when I am not running Alexa, but it will without a doubt drop WiFi connection the minute I decide to run Alexa...it is not a matter of if....it is a matter of when.Help me maybe??

:)

JustinT_369, Dec 20, 2021

2. Amazon Alexa App on my pc

The Amazon Alexa app on my windows 10 computer shows "offline". There isn't a network/wifi settings option listed under settings in the app. How do I get Alexa on my pc connected to wifi?

SusanHarper1, Dec 20, 2021
  3. how to connect Amazan Alexa to Laptop

how to connect Amazan Alexa to laptop

Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet

SusanRutherford2, Dec 20, 2021
  4. agamrw Win User

Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

Internet connection trough WIFI is dropes

Hi,

I have problem, when use speedtest.net to check my internet connection speed, i find my internet connection speed through my home WIFI is drops, but when i used ethernet connection with cable directly connet to my router the speed goback to normal (using the same laptop)
    I already check the internet speed using my handphone that connect to the same home WIFI and the result is good, same as the ethernet connection above.
    I already check the internet speed using my other laptop that connect to the same home WIFI and the result is good same as the ethernet connection above.
    The internet speed drops only happened on my ASUS X550DP laptop that using windows 10 when using WIFI.
    Please help me.

agamrw, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

1. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection??? - Similar Threads - Why does Alexa

2. Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?: I have 3 routers as access points with a laptop and a tv connected via ethernet cables. Periodically the laptop's ethernet connection stops working and I have to reboot the main router - even though wifi is still working and the ethernet line to the tv still works. The router...
  3. Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?: I have 3 routers as access points with a laptop and a tv connected via ethernet cables. Periodically the laptop's ethernet connection stops working and I have to reboot the main router - even though wifi is still working and the ethernet line to the tv still works. The router...
  4. Why does my laptop ethernet connection drop but wifi and ethernet connected tv don't?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. why is Windoes 11 dropping my internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is Windoes 11 dropping my internet connection?: My laptop, a Legion PC, operating Windows 11, drops my internet connection after about 2 minutes of use. I have a modem from my provider in my home and everything from the provider checks OK. I can restart my internet connection by going to settings, network and internet,...
  6. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???: I would like to have Alexa running on my laptop 24/7; however, I am having an issue where *EVERYTIME* I run Alexa for PC Windows10, it will eventually force my laptop to drop it's WiFi connection. This problem ONLY happens when I run Alexa. I leave my laptop on *AND online*...
  7. Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???

Why does Alexa for PC - Windows 10 force my laptop to drop WiFi internet connection???: I would like to have Alexa running on my laptop 24/7; however, I am having an issue where *EVERYTIME* I run Alexa for PC Windows10, it will eventually force my laptop to drop it's WiFi connection. This problem ONLY happens when I run Alexa. I leave my laptop on *AND online*...
  8. Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?

Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?: I've downloaded the Windows 10 Alexa app. When I try to begin by pushing the app "button" and calling for Alexa, Alexa/Echo says "WiFi isn't set up … for help go to your Alexa app". When I go to the Alexa app (yes, I am signed in) and try again, it says the same thing., over...
  9. Wifi has no internet with intention, but windows 10 drops the connection

Wifi has no internet with intention, but windows 10 drops the connection: Hello, My wifi has no internet with intention, but windows 10 drops the connection. How can I fix this? Regards Henk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-has-no-internet-with-intention-but-windows-10/630b5b66-115c-403f-8f8a-0258cc92f1f2
  10. Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection

Internet connection randomly dropping through WiFi connection: Dear all, I generally have good WiFI connection, but in two rooms so I am running a TP-Link system for Wifi through my powernet, which provides me with WiFI in our working space. No problems here. I have been noticing that on my laptop, when I sit in the living space, my...