Windows 10: Why does Auto Enhancer exist?

Discus and support Why does Auto Enhancer exist? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; quite literally make it go away please. I hate Auto Enhancer. I cannot get rid of it, alas there is no option anywhere on my computer. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shelbiee, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Shelbiee Win User

Why does Auto Enhancer exist?

quite literally make it go away please. I hate Auto Enhancer. I cannot get rid of it, alas there is no option anywhere on my computer. It is impossible to decide whether or not I like my pictures because they are IMMEDIATELY edited. For no reason. In the ugliest way possible. I know I am not the only one that feels this way, so can someone please help?

:)

Shelbiee, Sep 14, 2018

2. Auto-Enhance Photos

Hi Judith,

Regarding your concern about Auto-Enhance photos feature on Windows 10. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried using it with Windows 10?
    • Have you made any changes to your PC prior to the issue?
    • Have you also tried updating your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried checking the
      article
      about enhance or edit photos?

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Why does Auto Enhancer exist?

Windows 10 Photo App Enhance

Hello Jana,

To turn off the auto-enhance feature of the Photos app, follow these steps:

• Click Start and type Photos then hit
      Enter
    • On the lower left side panel, click Settings.
    • Under Automatically enhance my photos, just move the slider to
      Off.

Hope this helps.

Devlin Sco, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Why does Auto Enhancer exist?

1. Why does Auto Enhancer exist? - Similar Threads - Why does Auto

2. W11 Photos auto enhance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Photos auto enhance: Hello,I'm looking for the latest info on how to get around the bastard "auto enhance" action in the Photos App.I struggle to believe that someone hasn't found a safe, straight forward work around to import photos without having them automatically molested by possibly the...
  3. W11 Photos auto enhance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 Photos auto enhance: Hello,I'm looking for the latest info on how to get around the bastard "auto enhance" action in the Photos App.I struggle to believe that someone hasn't found a safe, straight forward work around to import photos without having them automatically molested by possibly the...
  4. Auto enhancment of photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto enhancment of photos: So if I want to look at photos on my Windows 11 they are automaticlly adjusted to be brighter or darker then original. How can i stop that? Thabks for replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-enhancment-of-photos/55aef43d-e195-4906-96d9-04d3232dc290
  5. Auto enhancment of photos

Auto enhancment of photos: So if I want to look at photos on my Windows 11 they are automaticlly adjusted to be brighter or darker then original. How can i stop that? Thabks for replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-enhancment-of-photos/55aef43d-e195-4906-96d9-04d3232dc290
  6. How to disable auto-enhance

How to disable auto-enhance: Hello,I im an amateur photographer and have been struggling with the auto enhance thing of windows. I love to underexpose photos and windows turns them as bright as day and as noisy as a fighter jet and it looks horrible. I have tried using other apps or programs and it...
  7. Auto- enhance Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto- enhance Photos: Hello,Please help. I'm really frustrated with my Photos app.I shoot in RAW CR2 format and whenever I open my photos, they're auto enhanced and I know from a number of post, it's no longer an option to switch this off, but even when I use other apps to view the photos, they...
  8. Auto- enhance Photos

Auto- enhance Photos: Hello,Please help. I'm really frustrated with my Photos app.I shoot in RAW CR2 format and whenever I open my photos, they're auto enhanced and I know from a number of post, it's no longer an option to switch this off, but even when I use other apps to view the photos, they...
  9. Windows Auto Enhance Disable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Auto Enhance Disable: Hello. I am using windows 10 home currently. In the settings on the photos app, I can not find the disable auto-enhance toggle button. When I click on my pictures from inside my file manager, it launches the photos app where windows automatically enhances the picture. This is...
  10. Why does this gap exist?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does this gap exist?: [ATTACH] Why does this gap exist under the "restart" option? This bug has been around since forever and I don't know what triggers it... Weirdly enough, it goes away on its own if I open that menu again, but it comes back whenever you restart file explorer/restart the...