Windows 10: Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

Discus and support Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by love754, Apr 15, 2022.

1. love754 Win User

Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair."

:)

love754, Apr 15, 2022
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Apr 15, 2022
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Apr 15, 2022
  4. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ath-bsod/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Apr 15, 2022
Thema:

Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

1. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do? - Similar Threads - Why does blue

2. Why does windows keep updating no matter what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows keep updating no matter what?: I've tried to tell this worthless O.S. every way imaginable not to update anymore from calling microsoft and being walked through on how to disable updates to following all of the available online guides in removing registry keys and all sorts of b.s. but Microsoft still gets...
  3. Why does windows keep updating no matter what?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does windows keep updating no matter what?: I've tried to tell this worthless O.S. every way imaginable not to update anymore from calling microsoft and being walked through on how to disable updates to following all of the available online guides in removing registry keys and all sorts of b.s. but Microsoft still gets...
  4. Why does windows keep updating no matter what?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?: I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-blue-death-screen-keep-coming-back-no/80b11bf5-4fff-4318-87a6-5d860a05efe2
  6. Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?

Why does blue death screen keep coming back no matter what I do?: I did soft reset, hard reset, then reinstalled Windows 10, it worked for a while, then went back to " automatic repair." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-blue-death-screen-keep-coming-back-no/80b11bf5-4fff-4318-87a6-5d860a05efe2
  7. What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What do I do? Blue screen of death then black screen of death: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panda_Sap [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqpfjw/what_do_i_do_blue_screen_of_death_then_black/
  8. Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everytime i reinstall windows, dosent matter what i do it ends up in blue screen of death...: From what tests i have done, i found out that, i get a lot of disk errors, that ends up giveing me the blue screen of death, after runing the disk repair tool it removes those errors for some times, until they come back, after some times disk repair tool faills to fix those...
  9. What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?

What do I do about repeated blue screens of death?: For the last few days, my computer has given me multiple problems: It has given me blue screens of death with the stop code of Critical Process Died. It has also just frozen a few times before going to a black screen with only my mouse on it. And, it has given me the issue of...
  10. Why do I keep blue screening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do I keep blue screening: So I asked a week or so ago if valorant can be causing me to blue screen. I got my answers and deleted valorant. But now I’m getting new bsod codes such as kernel security check failure and page fault in Nonpaged area. I am just wondering how to stop blue screening I am so...