Windows 10: Why does charging my iPhone through the USB port does not work after unplugging and...

Discus and support Why does charging my iPhone through the USB port does not work after unplugging and... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a iPhone 6 and prior to 1/13/2020 on my Dell 17 3000 purchased in 2019, December I could unplug and replug my iPhone into a USB port and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisHolmes2, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Why does charging my iPhone through the USB port does not work after unplugging and...

I have a iPhone 6 and prior to 1/13/2020 on my Dell 17 3000 purchased in 2019, December I could unplug and replug my iPhone into a USB port and it would recharge my phone. Now, as of 1/15/2020 it does not and the USB port does not refresh as it keeps thinking the iPhone is attached and therefore will not allow me to us that USB to recharge my iPhone or even recognize that I've unplugged it from the USB. I have to restart to refresh the USB and this is at best a real PAIN to do when having open websites and pages. I have Windows Home 64-bit OS installed.

:)

DennisHolmes2, Jan 15, 2020

2. My iPhone won't charge

My iPhone used to charge through my Dell monitor' (and Lenovo ThinkPad's) USB ports. However, last week it suddenly stopped charging. I've tried multiple cables and multiple USB ports and nothing is working. I attempted to change how the system handles
    USBs and rebooted, but that did not work. Any suggestions to try?

stacystarr, Jan 15, 2020
  3. all USB ports quit working when I plugged my iPhone in

All usb ports on my pc quit working when i plugged my iphone in. I unplugged the iphone and rebooted. It got to the startup unlock screen and without usb my keyboard doesnt work. The usb ports still have power but no data. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank you!

WAYNESHELMAN, Jan 15, 2020
  4. Why does charging my iPhone through the USB port does not work after unplugging and...

No Message For Unplugging From USB Port

Hi James,

To assist you better, we’d like to know more information regarding your query by answering the questions below:

• What is the format of your USB Flash drive?
    • Are you unplugging your USB Flash drive directly from the port or are you ejecting it by right clicking the USB device from My Computer?
    • Are you able to see the Safely Remove Hardware icon on your system tray?
    In the meantime, we can try to manually bring back the Safely Remove Hardware Window. To do so, you can follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows button + R to show the Run dialog box.
    • Copy this command and paste it in the Run dialog box. “ rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll
    • Press Enter.
    That will bring up the Safely Remove Hardware dialog which you can also use to stop the USB device you want to unplug. If you will close this window, the icon will restore back to the system tray.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

Why does charging my iPhone through the USB port does not work after unplugging and...

1. Why does charging my iPhone through the USB port does not work after unplugging and... - Similar Threads - Why does charging

2. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  3. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...: Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect directly! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-modern-usb-speaker-not-work-through/50c68238-d958-4db5-8532-228d7bf5807f
  4. Does Microsoft Modern USB speaker not work through a USB hub? I'm out of ports to connect...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB port randomly unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB port randomly unplugged: My USB port often disconnects suddenly, but reconnects immediately. Initially, I thought my mouse or keyboard was faulty, but it turns out the USB port is the issue. Suddenly, my mouse or keyboard goes dead for 1 to 2 seconds, which is quite frustrating. I have tried various...
  6. USB port randomly unplugged

USB port randomly unplugged: My USB port often disconnects suddenly, but reconnects immediately. Initially, I thought my mouse or keyboard was faulty, but it turns out the USB port is the issue. Suddenly, my mouse or keyboard goes dead for 1 to 2 seconds, which is quite frustrating. I have tried various...
  7. USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games: Hey, when i try to connect to the internet with an ethernet cable via using a usb hub with ethernet port cuz my laptop does not have a ethernet port any game i try is not loading at all. Is the usb hub making the problem or something else is there any way to solve this to...
  8. USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games

USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games: Hey, when i try to connect to the internet with an ethernet cable via using a usb hub with ethernet port cuz my laptop does not have a ethernet port any game i try is not loading at all. Is the usb hub making the problem or something else is there any way to solve this to...
  9. USB hub with an ethernet port does not work on games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. [Q] how much mA does my laptops USB charge port output?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Q] how much mA does my laptops USB charge port output?: Ok i have a laptop with a USB 2.0 Charge port that can charge even if the laptop is powered off and i was just how much mA does that output. i have checked the device manager and i guess it maybe puts out 500mA but theres different ports and im not sure. 6675