Windows 10: Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

Discus and support Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM gb for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ridian Rahman, May 31, 2023.

1. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM gb for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0MB MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error? Device name Ridians-DESKTOP-UOK15C2 Processor IntelR CoreTM2 Duo CPU T7250 @ 2.00GHz 2.00 GHz Installed RAM 1.50 GB Device ID A7AFA1C6-9B7C-43FC-B5C7-DF442B37D906 Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA178 System type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Sorry I cant in

:)

Ridian Rahman, May 31, 2023

2. Hard disk 0mb after blue screen. Please help.

I got a blue screen and then my windows wasnt booting. So when i tried to reinstall windows it says 0MB unallocated it's the only partition. No C or D partition. The only partition has 0MB.

Using Diskpart and listdisk. It shows the harddrive is 0MB and my pendrive. These are the two disks. But my harddisk shows 0MB.

Using Diskpart and list volume, it does not show my harddisk only my pendrive.

Please help me. Please....

Rajiv Shetty, May 31, 2023
  3. lacrumb Win User
    Is my laptop performance maxed on RAM?

Check the specs to see what the max size of RAM can be used.

Have you tried Amazon, Staples or another on line store?

Or have you tried eBay?

lacrumb, May 31, 2023
  4. ram93 Win User

Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

1. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB? - Similar Threads - Why Does CMD

2. Command prompt states 8gb ram max only , while motherboard specs says 16gb max

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Command prompt states 8gb ram max only , while motherboard specs says 16gb max: So I have a windows 7 home basic activated.....and upgraded it to windows 10 home using the media creation tool.....after everything is done, everything went well....also the windows 10 home I installed is automatically activated idk why...so for that I think ram limit is now...
  3. Command prompt states 8gb ram max only , while motherboard specs says 16gb max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt states 8gb ram max only , while motherboard specs says 16gb max: So I have a windows 7 home basic activated.....and upgraded it to windows 10 home using the media creation tool.....after everything is done, everything went well....also the windows 10 home I installed is automatically activated idk why...so for that I think ram limit is now...
  4. Command prompt states 8gb ram max only , while motherboard specs says 16gb max

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?: Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM gb for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0MB MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error? Device name...
  6. Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Does CMD say My MAX RAM for laptop is 0MB?: Hi, I'm trying to find the max RAM gb for my device so I can upgrade I watched a few videos on how to to do that then i knew how to do it with CMD command prompt but when I complete all the tasks it says 0MB MAX RAM anyone know how to fix this error? Device name...
  7. Why does a cmd prompt open when I open my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does a cmd prompt open when I open my laptop: When I open my laptop, a cmd prompt opens with a address such "C:/Users/91785/Locals/Updates/WindowsService.exe"Why does this happen and how do I fix it? Note it happens only once.Does this affect the speed of my laptop?...
  8. Why does a cmd prompt open when I open my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a cmd prompt open when I open my laptop: When I open my laptop, a cmd prompt opens with a address such "C:/Users/91785/Locals/Updates/WindowsService.exe"Why does this happen and how do I fix it? Note it happens only once.Does this affect the speed of my laptop?...
  9. Why does a cmd prompt open when I open my laptop

10. Uh. Why does the soundbar go to the max when my output isnt maxed? I was wondering why my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uh. Why does the soundbar go to the max when my output isnt maxed? I was wondering why my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Xalova [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgaxa8/uh_why_does_the_soundbar_go_to_the_max_when_my/