Windows 10: why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

Discus and support why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ???? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why does Cortana keep telling me to sign in when I am already signed in ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tom biscardi, Sep 22, 2018.

1. why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

why does Cortana keep telling me to sign in when I am already signed in ????

:)

tom biscardi, Sep 22, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Sep 22, 2018
  3. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Sep 22, 2018
  4. why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Sep 22, 2018
Thema:

why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ????

1. why does cortana keep telling me to sign in when iam already signed in ???? - Similar Threads - why does cortana

2. when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...: when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to sign into an acc i dont have access to and im trying to delete somthing and its telling me i need perms from my computer that im using now to delete it...
  3. when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...: when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to sign into an acc i dont have access to and im trying to delete somthing and its telling me i need perms from my computer that im using now to delete it...
  4. I have a pop up that keeps telling me to sign in but will not accept sign in as it does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pop up that keeps telling me to sign in but will not accept sign in as it does not...: I have a pop-up that keeps telling me to sign in but will not accept sign-in as it does not recognize my email account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pop-up-that-keeps-telling-me-to-sign-in/fdce75f6-a5af-42af-8cb2-c48410f70bcd
  5. I have a pop up that keeps telling me to sign in but will not accept sign in as it does not...

I have a pop up that keeps telling me to sign in but will not accept sign in as it does not...: I have a pop-up that keeps telling me to sign in but will not accept sign-in as it does not recognize my email account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-pop-up-that-keeps-telling-me-to-sign-in/fdce75f6-a5af-42af-8cb2-c48410f70bcd
  6. Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?: In Settings, Apps > Apps & features, it says:"Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices." But, when I click the "sign in" button, it tells me to log into an account that is not mine, and I can't switch the account to log into.And in...
  7. Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?

Why does Windows keep telling me to sign into a different account?: In Settings, Apps > Apps & features, it says:"Sign in with your Microsoft account to continue app experiences across your devices." But, when I click the "sign in" button, it tells me to log into an account that is not mine, and I can't switch the account to log into.And in...
  8. Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?: Every time I open a new tab I have to sign in again. Does this feature work at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-keep-me-signed-in-never-work/049d0fbf-f006-4982-afc4-2808b4a35f82
  9. Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?

Why does Keep Me Signed In never work?: Every time I open a new tab I have to sign in again. Does this feature work at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-keep-me-signed-in-never-work/049d0fbf-f006-4982-afc4-2808b4a35f82
  10. Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family keeps telling me to sign in to my account but I already am: Every time I go to open an application, a window opens saying "Sign in so you don't miss out, you need to sign back into your Microsoft account do you can send your parent requests when you want more screen time or need permission for certain apps and sights." My Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana asking me to sign in

2. why is cortana asking me to sign in

3. i am signed in to microsoft but cortana keeps asking me to sign in

4. windows 10 keeps prompting to log into my microsoft account when i already am