Windows 10: Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

Discus and support Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Default_41561, May 26, 2023.

1. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

:)

Default_41561, May 26, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

how do I copy and paste

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact issue that you’re facing?

• Are you not able to copy or paste the files?

• What exactly happens when you try to copy the files?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• To copy
      Ctrl + C
    • To Paste ctrl + V
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/keyboard-shortcuts

Reply with necessary information so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, May 26, 2023
  3. My Ctrl + c is not copying

After I updated to Windows 11, my ctrl + c is not copying anything I select but opening the Xbox game bar instead. What do I do?

✨Echo✨, May 26, 2023
  4. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

My Ctrl + c is not copying

Hi Paul,

I've done the process twice and nothing has changed. The keyboard does input ctrl + c but it still won't copy. What can I do now?

✨Echo✨, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

1. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts? - Similar Threads - Why does ctrl

2. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?: Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-ctrl-c-and-copy-not-copy-after-several/36cb26fe-7348-49a3-b00f-c47f10b35dac
  3. Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts?: Why does ctrl-c and copy not copy after several attempts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-ctrl-c-and-copy-not-copy-after-several/36cb26fe-7348-49a3-b00f-c47f10b35dac
  4. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c: why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-cselect text , press ctrl-c , click where to paste , and ctrl-v doesn't paste anything , sometimes shows blank space or blockrecently - win 10 - ctrl-c copy doesn't unless you try 3 and more timeswhy is...
  5. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c: why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-cselect text , press ctrl-c , click where to paste , and ctrl-v doesn't paste anything , sometimes shows blank space or blockrecently - win 10 - ctrl-c copy doesn't unless you try 3 and more timeswhy is...
  6. why do i have to copy things several times before copied? - ctrl-c

7. My Ctrl + c is not copying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ctrl + c is not copying: After I updated to Windows 11, my ctrl + c is not copying anything I select but opening the Xbox game bar instead. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ctrl-c-is-not-copying/e76e2916-2c88-4332-bcf2-7f91012764b9
  8. My Ctrl + c is not copying

My Ctrl + c is not copying: After I updated to Windows 11, my ctrl + c is not copying anything I select but opening the Xbox game bar instead. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-ctrl-c-is-not-copying/e76e2916-2c88-4332-bcf2-7f91012764b9
  9. Ctrl C and Ctrl V Copy and paste works on and off

Ctrl C and Ctrl V Copy and paste works on and off: Hi ! I am a huge fan of short cuts and I am having a recurrent problem that makes me nutts ! The Copy and Paste works only one out of two times. It is not a memory/cash problem, it has been checked by our IT services. The Ctrl X works better but the Ctrl V doens't works...
  10. Attempting to copy

Attempting to copy: I am NOT computer literate, so bear with me, explaining in elementary terms. This is a work computer, Windows 10. The night of July 29, my computer downloaded a huge update to the system. Yesterday, I read thru all the "new" things, and didn't change any settings (that I...