Windows 10: Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on?

Discus and support Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It should be on all the time. I have no other virus program. This has been going on for months and it's a little wearying. I guess in the magnitude of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jackadashacka, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on?

It should be on all the time. I have no other virus program. This has been going on for months and it's a little wearying. I guess in the magnitude of some other's issues it's not much. But it's annoying and I have tried searched fixes in the past. It won't stop. It's like s gremlin lives in there just to peeve me multiple times each day. I have most of Focus Assist turned off. Just the icon colors in. But how many times I open that each day just to find the notification that WD has been turned on. I have tried to shut Focus Assist completely off. I guess MS has added that to the things

:)

jackadashacka, Jun 17, 2021
  2. spariant Win User

multiple alarms/daily repeatable reminders

thanks for the reply jimmi but are the repeatable alarms multiple? i meam can you put three alarms say for 3 times in a day and have then ring everyday at the three times... i dont think that is available in any nokia phone. to solve that on e thing is
    that i can set a reminder and set it to repeat daily and so set three such reminders at diff times of the day thus effectively getting three repeatable alarms. now i want to ask if the reminders in 7210 supernova can be repeated daily? usual yin some models
    what you can do is ste the reminder for one time ringing only unlike some mobiles like 3110c where you can do what i just described.

spariant, Jun 17, 2021
  3. spariant Win User
    multiple alarms/daily repeatable reminders

Could someone please tell me that out of the models 7210 supernova, and the upcoming 2730 classic, which one has got daily repeatable reminders in the organizer? someone who has personally used the mobile please help.i need this function to remind me of
    three things daily at the same time and what all nokia java phones offer is just one repeatable alarm. thanks in advance. please guide also which models in this same price range or below have this particular feature its a must have for me. eg i know nokia
    3110c has it.

spariant, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on?

Cannot reactivate Completed Cortana Reminders in Windows 10

Hi Adrian,

Cortana is your digital agent that will help you doing your daily tasks. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to manage
    Cortana Reminders:

• Open Cortana, then click the hamburger button and select
      Reminders on your phone or click Notebook and select
      Reminders on your Windows 10 PC.
    • You'll find all your reminders sorted by date, click on it and modify according to your preference.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on?

1. Why? Does Defender have to remind me multiple times daily that it's been turned on? - Similar Threads - Why Does Defender

2. Been having multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having multiple BSOD: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  3. Been having multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been having multiple BSOD: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  4. Daily Crashes multiple times.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Crashes multiple times.: Hello All, I am hoping to get some assistance. I built a new pc last month, and I am at a loss. I have all updates, no bad drivers that I can tell, have ran memory tests with no issues but seem to still have multiple crashes daily. Often in will be irql_not_less_or_equal...
  5. Daily Reminders in To-Do

Daily Reminders in To-Do: Hello, I watched a video on how to use To-Do and I get how the 'My Day' feature works and it might be useful for some tasks. But I have some daily reminders that I want reminded of on my PC / iPhone every day like watering plants and taking medication etc. It's not popping up...
  6. Why Cortana Reminders keeps secretly changing the time it's suppose to remind you?

in Cortana
    Why Cortana Reminders keeps secretly changing the time it's suppose to remind you?: I have multiple reminders that are suppose to be reminding me of certain Pomodoros taskweekly, and Cortana specifically changes those to monthly reminders without telling me. For example, I had a reminder assigned to remind me every Thursday morning. That reminder is now...
  7. Cortana remind me

Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  8. Why does time in Windows Defender differ from System time?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does time in Windows Defender differ from System time?: Hi! As you can see from the screenshots, time in defender is one hour in front of the current correct time. It has been like this for several weeks. The "Windows update" screenshot, txt meaning: You are updated. Last checked today 16.28 You will find the time for...
  9. Cortana reminders on multiple devices?

Cortana reminders on multiple devices?: When I set a Cortana reminder on my phone, my PC doesn't give me the alert. When I set it using my PC, my phone doesn't get the memo. However, calendar appointments give me alerts on all my devices simultaneously. Is this a windows phone 8.1 vs. windows 10 (PC) issue? 30975
  10. random BSOD issues multiple times daily

random BSOD issues multiple times daily: Hello, I am getting a BSOD at random multiple times daily. I have run the windbg and can only find a crash related to csrss.exe but I can't figure out how to fix it. This is a new windows 10 Enterprise installation which I was getting BSOD on this computer with windows 8.1...