Windows 10: Why does Edge constantly crash when open?

Discus and support Why does Edge constantly crash when open? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time when I open Edge Source Microsoft Edge Content Process Summary Stopped working Date ‎7/‎8/‎2019 6:12 PM Status Report sent Description... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JPickett60, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Why does Edge constantly crash when open?

Every time when I open Edge

Source
    Microsoft Edge Content Process

Summary
    Stopped working

Date
    ‎7/‎8/‎2019 6:12 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoCFGSUP
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_44.18362.1.0_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe
    Application Name: praid:MicrosoftEdge
    Application Version: 11.0.18362.1
    Application Timestamp: ceb8cbe1
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_da2c
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Offset: PCH_72_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CBB4
    Exception Code: c0000604
    Exception Data: 0000000000000000
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: da2c
    Additional Information 2: da2caf421895b518ccbf187bca4b61c3
    Additional Information 3: 4ce9
    Additional Information 4: 4ce93f9511b3a7b3fec56680549569ed

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: a28b2b37cd1f519b28cb246167fe3c2e (1786561677957676078)

:)

JPickett60, Jul 8, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jul 8, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Why does Edge constantly crash when open?

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Why does Edge constantly crash when open?

1. Why does Edge constantly crash when open? - Similar Threads - Why does Edge

2. Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?: Hi, I got a new PC recently but it has been constantly crashing. This happens when playing more graphical intensive games like The Finals and Red Dead Redemption 2. The weird thing is if I don't turn it off straight after it crashes, when it next turns on the graphics card...
  3. Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my PC crashing constantly when playing games?: Hi, I got a new PC recently but it has been constantly crashing. This happens when playing more graphical intensive games like The Finals and Red Dead Redemption 2. The weird thing is if I don't turn it off straight after it crashes, when it next turns on the graphics card...
  4. Why does this crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this crash: A program called Kutar Tabipero crashes. I'm not sure why.Event viewer says:Faulting application name: Tabipero.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c52d8e9Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1682, time stamp: 0x9b46280aException code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  5. Why does this crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does this crash: A program called Kutar Tabipero crashes. I'm not sure why.Event viewer says:Faulting application name: Tabipero.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x4c52d8e9Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1682, time stamp: 0x9b46280aException code: 0xc0000005Fault...
  6. Microsoft Edge freezes or crashes when opening a PDF

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge freezes or crashes when opening a PDF: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are experiencing an issue, Microsoft Edge freezes of crashes when opening a PDF on their computer. According to them when they try to open a PDF, let’s say from Gmail, Microsoft Edge freezes. They are unable to change tabs or do anything, however,...
  7. Why does win10 not load the lgwebos software and constantly crash the gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does win10 not load the lgwebos software and constantly crash the gpu: Why does win10 not load the LG WebOS software and constantly crash the GPUSo fir first issue was on an Nvidia gtx960 with 4 GB VRAM having the issue, now have the same issue with the rx580 with 8GB VRAM Tv Lgnano85una 65" connected by HDMI and why does win10 keep resetting...
  8. Edge chromium constantly crashing when I write something in the URL

Edge chromium constantly crashing when I write something in the URL: Everytime I write something in the URL, the browser crashes, I tried cleaning the cache and everything but it's still not working. I can't do anything!...
  9. Why does my pc crashes when I open my settings.

Why does my pc crashes when I open my settings.: Hi, I have an issue on my laptop recently,when I opened my settings on windows 10 ,the screen goes blue and says "your pc ran into a problem and its trying to fix it" and the stop code says that there's a APC index mismatch Also when I check for updates,by pressing start...
  10. Why is microsoft pushing EDGE when it does NOT work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is microsoft pushing EDGE when it does NOT work?: MS is at it again...after coming out with a terrible OS (Windows10), in its efforts to have more control over the USER rather than BE a tool for the USER ... MS-folks want you to use EDGE as your BROWSER. Thank goodness that I still have IE11 and, of course, a third party...