Windows 10: why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

Discus and support why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seattle guy1, Feb 29, 2024.

1. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me suicide? I want to cry so badPlease please please stop. Getting that software on my computer makes me want to ****

:)

seattle guy1, Feb 29, 2024

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 29, 2024
  3. pepanee Win User
    Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge: (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier) Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, Feb 29, 2024
  4. AndreTen Win User

why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

1. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and... - Similar Threads - why does edge

2. JBL headphones disconnecting and reconnecting again and again and again, why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JBL headphones disconnecting and reconnecting again and again and again, why??: I am currently experiencing a problem with my JBL Tune 525 BT headphones where the audio disconnects before eventually reconnecting. It's like a cycle where;I watch a video and everything works perfectly.The video ends.I play another video but when it starts, there is no...
  3. Why is the wifi getting disconnected again and again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the wifi getting disconnected again and again?: I'm using windows 11 for a long time. Suddenly my pc's wifi connection is getting disconnected every 2 seconds. I restarted the driver, restarted my pc, restarted the wan and wlan services but still the wifi still gets disconnected. When I restart the driver, the wifi gets...
  4. Why is the wifi getting disconnected again and again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the wifi getting disconnected again and again?: I'm using windows 11 for a long time. Suddenly my pc's wifi connection is getting disconnected every 2 seconds. I restarted the driver, restarted my pc, restarted the wan and wlan services but still the wifi still gets disconnected. When I restart the driver, the wifi gets...
  5. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  6. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  7. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  8. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  9. mouse again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse again and again: So I have looked for the answer to this problem so many places and times...my bluetooth mouse stops working...it says "paired" and even sometimes says "connected" but no it doesn't move the mouse on screen. Microsoft was asked this question as far back as win7 -> and...
  10. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....