Windows 10: Why does Edge not keep up with typing in yahoo email?

Discus and support Why does Edge not keep up with typing in yahoo email? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ever since we upgraded to Windows 10 and have been using Microsoft Edge, on two different computers, we find that especially when we're typing yahoo... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by angboy, Mar 29, 2016.

1. angboy Win User

Why does Edge not keep up with typing in yahoo email?

Ever since we upgraded to Windows 10 and have been using Microsoft Edge, on two different computers, we find that especially when we're typing yahoo email, it's like the system can't keep up with our typing. Whole words will be missing or parts of words will be missing. It's getting very annoying, because it means I have to read back through every email to be sure major things haven't been left out. I saw where someone else posted about having this same problem a couple of months ago and I never saw any concrete solution. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

angboy, Mar 29, 2016

2. Does Microsoft Edge support the yahoo website?

Original Title[Steve Q]

Does Microsoft Edge support the yahoo browser?

I know Yahoo did not work with internet Explorer anymore which was a disaster as their recommended FireFox was dreadful, so I was excited by the Windows 10 launch including Edge, but it doesn't seem to be working?

When I type in email it keeps bleeping and stopping. Clearing emails or putting in folders is also problematic.

Is it time to jump to Mac and give up on Microsoft?

SteveQuinlan, Mar 29, 2016
  3. Windows Edge problem

When using Microsoft Edge and Yahoo Mail, typing freezes and will not type for a while. It does not catch up the characters like IE did. You must retype from where you left off if and when it allows you too.

ErnieSalas, Mar 29, 2016
Thema:

Why does Edge not keep up with typing in yahoo email?

1. Why does Edge not keep up with typing in yahoo email? - Similar Threads - Why does Edge

2. Why does yahoo mail flicker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does yahoo mail flicker: Why does yahoo mail flicker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-yahoo-mail-flicker/8e9f6ac2-11b6-4c8f-b41c-3600f506123f
  3. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  4. Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does microsoft edge keep refreshing?: For some reason, on every single website I go to, every 2 minutes the website refreshes for no reason at all. This has caused many problems. Any idea on how to fix?In fact, as I'm typing this I have been asked three times to "reload site and lose changes" or whatever. It's so...
  5. Why does the EDGE keep locking up?

Why does the EDGE keep locking up?: It's broken fix it. I have cleared bowser data and still have the same problem. face book, google map, any web page with adds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-edge-keep-locking-up/3de2b8fe-98a2-459a-acbd-9f57c11f35c4
  6. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  7. yahoo mail screwed up with edge.

yahoo mail screwed up with edge.: yahoo mail screwed up with edge. Tried all supposed fixes and nothing works. I refuse to pay for assistance for something I did not cause. This app SUCKS I do not like Chrome but at least it works....
  8. YAHOO EMAIL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  9. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...
  10. My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge

in Browsers and Email
    My Yahoo email cannot be added to Edge: I try to add my Yahoo email server to Edge and it gets stuck at the function "Sinchronizing"; it goes no further. If I remove it and try again, the same thing happens again and again. Gmail, instead, was correctly added the first time. Thanks for any help. 68272