Windows 10: Why does every game I play crash?

Discus and support Why does every game I play crash? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Over the last two weeks or so I’ve been having a horrible time keeping the games I play open. I’ll start them up, try to hop in a game, and almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by pcnoobTJ, Oct 29, 2022.

1. pcnoobTJ Win User

Why does every game I play crash?

Over the last two weeks or so I’ve been having a horrible time keeping the games I play open. I’ll start them up, try to hop in a game, and almost immediately the game will crash. My PC is up to par with the requirements for the games, the settings aren’t over the top, the internet connection is wired. In the event viewer, the info is always the same, I just don’t really know how to use the info it gives. Any help would much appreciated.

:)

pcnoobTJ, Oct 29, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 29, 2022
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Oct 29, 2022
  4. Why does every game I play crash?

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 29, 2022
Thema:

Why does every game I play crash?

1. Why does every game I play crash? - Similar Threads - Why does every

2. Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my PC consistently crashes every time I play Fortnite and no other games?: Every single time without fail when I play Fortnite my PC will crash, some stuff I've realised:-It never happens in the lobby only during a game.-Only after I'm in the top 20 of 100 players.-Other than that its a random time.-It just turns off no warning both my monitors...
  3. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i play crashes: Every game i play crashes with this message kernel32 ntdll and i dont know if its due to software or hardware im on win11, could you help me resolve the problem here is my minidump content - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ajr1koo596uxqm/minidump.zip/filekind of regards...
  4. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every game i play crashes: Every game i play crashes with this message kernel32 ntdll and i dont know if its due to software or hardware im on win11, could you help me resolve the problem here is my minidump content - https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ajr1koo596uxqm/minidump.zip/filekind of regards...
  5. Every game I play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game I play crashes: Can anyone help every time I launch one of my favorite games like generation zero it just freezes and then it crashes this has gotten to the point where every single game I play even minecraft java and bedrock does the same thing I've done everything but nothing works I'm...
  6. Every game I play crashes

Every game I play crashes: Can anyone help every time I launch one of my favorite games like generation zero it just freezes and then it crashes this has gotten to the point where every single game I play even minecraft java and bedrock does the same thing I've done everything but nothing works I'm...
  7. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every game i play crashes: Hi i was playing gmod one day and my screen turned black and my fans started spinning fast. I checked task manager and reopened Gmod to see the problem and what i saw was that the utilization on my GPU was at 99-100% each time I crashed. I thought it could be memory so i...
  8. Every game i play crashes

Every game i play crashes: Hi i was playing gmod one day and my screen turned black and my fans started spinning fast. I checked task manager and reopened Gmod to see the problem and what i saw was that the utilization on my GPU was at 99-100% each time I crashed. I thought it could be memory so i...
  9. Every game i play crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why does every game I play crash?

Why does every game I play crash?: Over the last two weeks or so I’ve been having a horrible time keeping the games I play open. I’ll start them up, try to hop in a game, and almost immediately the game will crash. My PC is up to par with the requirements for the games, the settings aren’t over the top, the...