Windows 10: Why does everything freeze when I do this?

Discus and support Why does everything freeze when I do this? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gNatWize [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy12eq/why_does_everything_freeze_when_i_do_this/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gNatWize, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Why does everything freeze when I do this?

/u/gNatWize, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 22, 2020
  3. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Why does everything freeze when I do this?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Why does everything freeze when I do this?

1. Why does everything freeze when I do this? - Similar Threads - Why does everything

2. Why Does my Computer Reset Everything When I Restart it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why Does my Computer Reset Everything When I Restart it?: I restarted my computer because it was running a bit slow, but when I signed back in my pictures, apps, wallpaper, and everything was wiped clean. This is a new computer, specifically a HP Slim Desktop 290-p0056. Why does my computer reset everything when I restart it? Please...
  3. Why does windows do this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows do this?: https://imgur.com/a/Evn7Xwi submitted by /u/FakeNamek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezh96a/why_does_windows_do_this/
  4. Why does my PC Freeze when booting to Windows USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my PC Freeze when booting to Windows USB?: So, I am trying to install a fresh clean copy of Windows. I just created the Media Tool on a 16GB USB Drive. It just freezes at the Republic of Gamers logo. 145776
  5. Why does Microsoft do what it does?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does Microsoft do what it does?: I realize this is a user forum and that most of the users are far more conversant with Microsoft talk than me but are generally not MS employees; maybe someone could explain a couple of things to me having to do with updates. What I need in an OS is that it works, is...
  6. why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?: hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but...
  7. WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT???: WINDOWS I WAS ABOUT TO ASK YOU WHY DOES MY WINDOWS 10 FREEZES EVERYTIME WHEN I TRY TO USE IT WHAT CAN I DO SO IT COULD STOP FREEZES PLEASE HELP ME AND THANKS A LOT...
  8. Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my bluetooth LE Mouse freeze when computer not in use?: The only way the Bluetooth LE mouse wakes up is after I log in with my password. Also after I wake the computer from sleep by tapping a keyboard key. Sometimes the mouse unfreezes when I touch the Surface Pro 4 screen. It's a real annoyance. I changed the batteries recently....
  9. why when do I use a custom wallpaper it does mess up the originals?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why when do I use a custom wallpaper it does mess up the originals?: Hi i have used some custom wallpaper, but when i want to use the default wallpapers ,i can't find anymore why? thanks Merry Christmas 73237
  10. why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft think I want everything they think I want: I only play spider solitaire 2 suits random and have for a long time, I always play as guest because I do not need an xbox or the stupid name I was given by Microsoft. Yesterday Microsoft discovered data from windows 8 cloud and downloaded it, I didn't want it and now I only...