Windows 10: why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?

Discus and support why does everything pixalate / sparkle ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deacon Eater, Apr 1, 2019.

1. why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?

hello i just got a brand new Dell G15 gaming laptop and now my models on 3d Builder look like they are shining blue dots all over the surface almost as if the objects are selected or something no mater what i do i cant make them go away its an odd problem hard to describe but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and know of solutions? its very distracting and makes the models hard to work with.

:)

Deacon Eater, Apr 1, 2019

2. Graphics Program for adding sparkle?

Just wondering if there might be a program where I could add glistening (moving) sparkles to a VIDEO (mp4) ???

I want to add sparkles JUST to the Christmas tree in my video. Any ideas???

Thanks!

Carolyn

CarolynShelton, Apr 1, 2019
  3. pixalated type on screen

just got a new lenovo with W10. i find that the text often pixalates when in webmail or searching. not sure why this happening. what is the fix?

JudieFien-Helfman, Apr 1, 2019
  4. why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?

Exporting Video to onedrive pixalates

When I make a video on Windows 10 and export it to onedrive, it is completely pixalated. Can anyone please help?

Bernadette (live.com#berna.wake3), Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

why does everything pixalate / sparkle ?

1. why does everything pixalate / sparkle ? - Similar Threads - why does everything

2. Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...: Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from Microsoft store will not play in game video ads? It either tells me that the video is loading with a circle going round and round, or it say no video available. Support from Sparkling society...
  3. Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from...: Does anybody know why the Sparkling Society games, Zoo Life, City Island games from Microsoft store will not play in game video ads? It either tells me that the video is loading with a circle going round and round, or it say no video available. Support from Sparkling society...
  4. Why does Building 6 make everything disappear?

Why does Building 6 make everything disappear?: I previously asked why I was typing and got suggestions about what should come next. None of the solutions I was given turned this off....
  5. Why does Windows Delete Everything After Updates

Why does Windows Delete Everything After Updates: I’m Sure Everyone are tired of Windows and these mind-boggling problems. I can’t update my laptop in fear its going to Factory Reset. Windows likes to Hide your files, Reset your settings, And prevent Apps from working properly. Having history with Windows I assume it’s...
  6. Why does Microsoft ruin everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft ruin everything.: 1st It adds chat safety to Minecraft which has torn the community. 2nd when trying to get back into an account AFTER IT LOGS ME OUT BECUASE OF "ERRORS" it practically asks for all of your private info and if you dont put one thing in it says oH weLl We caNT COnFIRm ThiS. 3rd...
  7. Why does Microsoft ruin everything.

Why does Microsoft ruin everything.: 1st It adds chat safety to Minecraft which has torn the community. 2nd when trying to get back into an account AFTER IT LOGS ME OUT BECUASE OF "ERRORS" it practically asks for all of your private info and if you dont put one thing in it says oH weLl We caNT COnFIRm ThiS. 3rd...
  8. Sparkle GTX660 Ti problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Sparkle GTX660 Ti problem: Hi guys I've recently bought 2nd hand card. After instalation this thing happen: https://youtu.be/wbcGyJQL8jA Any idea what could cause that? Inside that case there is: -I5 3570 no O/C -2x4GB Ram -Corsair CV550 -some noname MOBO ZX61C/B75 -500GB HDD -Win10 PRO I cannot...
  9. Why does everything freeze when I do this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does everything freeze when I do this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gNatWize [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iy12eq/why_does_everything_freeze_when_i_do_this/
  10. pixalated display

in Windows 10 Customization
    pixalated display: I just finished putting together my computer first build and everything is pixelated I have tried scaling, resolution, updating/uninstalling drivers, calibration, and clean text its not my monitor since my old computer displays the same resolution just fine on the same...