Windows 10: Why does File Picker try to always download my OneDrive files?

Discus and support Why does File Picker try to always download my OneDrive files? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Albert-React [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Albert-React, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Why does File Picker try to always download my OneDrive files?

/u/Albert-React, Apr 18, 2020
  2. KevinOge Win User

File picker UI problem.

I ran the file checker scan, then rebooted the device, however the problem persists. Any other suggestions to remedy the problem?

I tried attaching a file to an e-mail, but the same thing happened. The file picker UI is unresponsive. What can I try next?

KevinOge, Apr 18, 2020
  3. DRAOH Win User
    File Picker UI Host is not responding

File picker UI HOst is not responding error code

I use outlook and drop box and can't attach or upload a simple word file.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Dan

DRAOH, Apr 18, 2020
  4. David_Cox Win User

Why does File Picker try to always download my OneDrive files?

File Picker Ul Host is not responding

Original message: Windows 10

Whenever I right click a file, the computer freezes. Once I got a message that " File Picker Ul Host is not responding" Any suggestions?

David_Cox, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Why does File Picker try to always download my OneDrive files?

1. Why does File Picker try to always download my OneDrive files? - Similar Threads - Why does File

2. FIle UI Picker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle UI Picker: Hello, My File picker has an issues. Every time i am trying to upload a file on WhatsApp, there application does not display the files and does not respond. I have to close the app using task manager. Kindly assist me....
  3. FIle UI Picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIle UI Picker: Hello, My File picker has an issues. Every time i am trying to upload a file on WhatsApp, there application does not display the files and does not respond. I have to close the app using task manager. Kindly assist me....
  4. Why is my files called onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my files called onedrive: So I recently made a factory reset after getting my pc infected with a virus.When I checked a folder it was called "C:\Users\Arvid\OneDrive\Bilder\Saved Pictures" and I've heard viruses can spread through onedrives and I'm worried that the virus might've followed me through...
  5. Why is my files called onedrive

Why is my files called onedrive: So I recently made a factory reset after getting my pc infected with a virus.When I checked a folder it was called "C:\Users\Arvid\OneDrive\Bilder\Saved Pictures" and I've heard viruses can spread through onedrives and I'm worried that the virus might've followed me through...
  6. Why does Onedrive corrupt file names?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Onedrive corrupt file names?: I have started to get a message that there are 30 odd files with names that Onedrive cannot save because of characters Onedrive cannot save. Those characters were never, never, never part of the original file name, I have no idea how to insert them into a file name. Some of...
  7. OneDrive is always moving files!

OneDrive is always moving files!: Why cant I control what One Drive is constantly sending back and forth in download or uploads. I try to pause, I "stop" it, and done everything but force remove the application. As soon as I boot my desktop it starts syncing I suppose. I can never get access to my files...
  8. file picker ui host

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file picker ui host: whenever i try to save a file or post it somewhere, the window for that just freezes. It's called the File Picker UI Host in Task Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-ui-host/26640a18-17b1-4fed-a2db-ecb8da21bc64
  9. File picker UI problem.

File picker UI problem.: Whenever I attempt to attach a file to an e-mail, the file picker UI server is unresponsive. How do I troubleshoot the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-ui-problem/b32bfc91-1279-4ea4-8d0e-c95c7bc5b5c8"
  10. File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive

File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive: A new problem: trying to attach a file that is located on my OneDrive to an email. Every time I try the File Picker fails to open and my browser (Edge or Chrome) freezes. Trying to close the File Picker window results in a modal message "File Picker UI Host is not...