Windows 10: Why does Forza Horizon 4 take so long to load now?

Discus and support Why does Forza Horizon 4 take so long to load now? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My game is currently taking 1:10 to get to the menu, 1:00 to load the option to continue and 40s to load the actual game. What the hell is going on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mateus Campello, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Why does Forza Horizon 4 take so long to load now?

My game is currently taking 1:10 to get to the menu, 1:00 to load the option to continue and 40s to load the actual game. What the hell is going on with this game? It looks like the more I progress in the game, the longer it takes to load, it used to be super quick in the beta. I've already tried reinstalling it (all the 80GB+) and didn't make a difference. This looks like GTA V loading times, which is a game with very little in-game loadings, while Forza is FILLED with loadings, not only that, but MY GAME IS ON MY SSD! How is it even possible to take this long? And how the heck has the loading time incrementally increased since launch? The game doesn't load everything on start (at least shouldn't, since has many in-game loadings).

My hardware:

CPU - i7 2600k @4.4GHz

RAM - 16GB DDR3 1600MHz CL9

GPU - GTX 1070 Ti stock

SSD - Samsung 850 EVO 250GB (the drive in which the game is located, and there's no issue with it)

moved from PT-BR

:)

Mateus Campello, Sep 22, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Sep 22, 2019
  4. Why does Forza Horizon 4 take so long to load now?

Bill Smithers, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Why does Forza Horizon 4 take so long to load now?

1. Why does Forza Horizon 4 take so long to load now? - Similar Threads - Why does Forza

2. Why is the weather taking so long to load?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the weather taking so long to load?: Why is the weather taking so long to load? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-weather-taking-so-long-to-load/b385727d-d338-4d92-8bfb-aa555fd02704
  3. Forza Horizon 4 can't take ownership

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forza Horizon 4 can't take ownership: All I'm trying to freaking do is make a graphics profile for this game so I can enable Radeon Image Sharpening. First I couldn't even open the WindowsApps folder. I downloaded a registry hack to add a "take ownership" command to the right click menu. Fine. I did it. I took...
  4. Why does it take so long to update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does it take so long to update?: I started a Windows update yesterday around 10:00 am Sunday. Let it run till this morning at 7:00 am and it said 3% last night when I went to bed and again 3% when I turned my laptop off. Why so long to update? I could see an hour or so but not close to 24 hours. Is...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 does not startup

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 does not startup: Here is what it shows for event viewer Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dcc7e88 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001a75c6460 Faulting...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 does not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 does not start: I am having issues running Forza Horizon 4. It was running fine before, but it has randomly stopped working. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but that did not fix the issue. The game tries to open and 2 seconds while it is trying to open the game , it closes out of it....
  7. Why does startup take so long?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does startup take so long?: After I turned on my computer I finally saw the clock, after I saw my name and "welcome" without having to actually sign in. But I couldn't do anything for ten minutes. Not even turn off the speaker. Not even get anything to happen by clicking on the start button. Spotify...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate does not run: Yesterday i've purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate to be able to play on 28.09.2018. I've downloaded 64 Gbs and it does not run as it was with FH3!!! Again i assume it is because of laggy MS Store! MS when are you going to fix your store finally? So the question is how can i...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fh4 long load time

2. how long does it take to download forza horizon 4

3. way does forza horizon 4 take so long to load

4. how long does forza horizon 4 take to load,
  5. why does forza horizon 4 take so long to load,
  6. forza horizon 4 average syncing time,
  7. forza horizon 4 windows 10 sync takes so long,
  8. forza horizon taking long time to installl,
  9. why does forza take so long to load,
  10. why wont forza horizon 4 load,
  11. how long does it take to beat forza horizon 4,