Windows 10: Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the...

Discus and support Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the replay image?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by W. Carter, Dec 10, 2018.

1. W. Carter Win User

Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the...

Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the replay image?

:)

W. Carter, Dec 10, 2018

2. Fox News videos won't play on my windows 10 computer--what should I do?

I can not get Fox Sports videos to play on my win10 computer. I have tried Edge, I.E. and Firefox. None of them will play their videos. I try the same sites on my iPad and they play alright. The problem has to be between WIN10 and FOX Sports. Please
    help solve

this problem!

DennisBrooke, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Sports App

Hi Kastriot,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Method 1: Run the apps troubleshooter included within Windows OS by following the steps below, and check if the issue persist.

Step 1: Type troubleshooting
    in the search box next to Start icon, and press
    Enter.

Step 2: Click on View All
    from the left hand screen panel, and select Windows Store apps.

Step 3: Follow the on-screen instruction.

Method 2: If the issue persist, try the steps below, and check if the issue is resolved.

a. To remove a sports section from the app:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on See more options, i.e. ‘’ next to search bar. You will now see
    X marks on the sections you can remove.

Step 3: Click on X mark, and check if the sport section is removed.

b. To add a sports section to favorites list:

Step 1: Open Sports App, and click on My favorites option from the left side panel of the window.

Step 2: Click on + options, under Favorite Sports, type the name of the sport, and press
    Enter.

Step 3: Check if the section is added to favorites list.

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you,

Microsoft Community.

Likhitha V, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the...

I have a windows media player codec problem running with windows 10, it won't replay a an audio file registered on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (2016)

Hi Robert,

By default, Windows Media Player automatically downloads codecs when you need to play and audio or video file which we believed that has been downloaded as you're able to play it. The problem you're facing is that it won't replay the audio file. By the way,
    have you tried using another player? Were you able to replay any audio file?

To help us sort out this issue, we suggest that you run the built-in Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana search, search for troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows Media Player Settings, click it, and hit
      Next
    • Make sure to click Apply repair automatically and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, try to play/replay the audio file again and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your replay.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the...

1. Why does "Fox Sports" not play replays, they did a week ago and there is a key icon on the... - Similar Threads - Why does Fox

2. Why the daily MSN updates on Madonna? This happened two weeks ago!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the daily MSN updates on Madonna? This happened two weeks ago!: How do I block repetitive news from my news feed? Madonna went into the hospital 2 weeks ago and every, single day, there is a new update, only there is nothing new to be reported, only repetitive....
  3. Why the daily MSN updates on Madonna? This happened two weeks ago!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the daily MSN updates on Madonna? This happened two weeks ago!: How do I block repetitive news from my news feed? Madonna went into the hospital 2 weeks ago and every, single day, there is a new update, only there is nothing new to be reported, only repetitive....
  4. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  5. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago: Windows Update now wants to reinstall KB5027538 a .NET update which I had installed a few weeks ago. A few days ago I had installed a "preview" .NET update KB5011048. What is going on? Which one is correct?JohnD...
  6. Windows Update wants to reinstall an update I did two weeks ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it?: Its forcing PDFs with this icon to only open in Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean-blue-circle-with-a/1d698983-cd0c-4391-90c0-345d50bad7e8
  8. Computer will not go into hibernate automatically even though it did until a couple weeks ago.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer will not go into hibernate automatically even though it did until a couple weeks ago.: In the last couple of weeks my computer will not automatically go into hibernate on my account. It does go into hibernate on my husband's account. I've not changed any of my settings for this and it worked fine before. How can I fix this?...
  9. Access Denied to playing videos on Fox News.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    Access Denied to playing videos on Fox News.com: You don't have permission to access "http://video.foxnews.com/v/6100890980001" on this server. Reference #18.8507c045.1573156476.bf0b0e9 I keep getting the above message when I try to play videos on FoxNews.com...
  10. Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago: Windows did an upgrade a couple of weeks ago and I can't open my pay advice which uses VMR, how do I do to get this back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-did-an-upgrade-a-couple-of-weeks-ago/7a62f32f-e4a5-46c7-8633-e5de9b7f672b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i watch replays on fox sports

2. why did fox sports change replays