Windows 10: Why does full-screen disable Bluetooth for MyPhone?

Discus and support Why does full-screen disable Bluetooth for MyPhone? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've got this issue when I watch videos in full screen and then exit fullscreen mode, I receive a toast notification that Bluetooth connection to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mu7x, Oct 19, 2020.

1. /u/mu7x Win User

Why does full-screen disable Bluetooth for MyPhone?

I've got this issue when I watch videos in full screen and then exit fullscreen mode, I receive a toast notification that Bluetooth connection to MyPhone has been disabled.

submitted by /u/mu7x
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mu7x, Oct 19, 2020

2. Bluetooth Here but disabled

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1:

Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Press “Windows key + W” and type “troubleshooting”.
    • Select “Troubleshooting”.
    • Select “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click “Hardware and Devices”.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

Uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Bluetooth
    drivers:

• Press “Windows Key + X key” and click “Device Manager”.
    • Right-click on the “Bluetooth” device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to “delete driver software”.
    • “Restart” the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and Bluetooth
    drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does full-screen disable Bluetooth for MyPhone? - Similar Threads - Why does full

2. Why does entering full screen when playing back HDR video when in HDR, disable it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does entering full screen when playing back HDR video when in HDR, disable it?: Hi,My machine:CPU_7 5800XGPU_3070TiRAM_32BG3200MhzMOBO_X570-A Prohas been playing HDR content back no problem - both on YouTube and from files on the machine. Today I've encountered a weird issue, where entering Full Screen mode, while playing back HDR movies from storage,...
  3. Why does entering full screen when playing back HDR video when in HDR, disable it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does entering full screen when playing back HDR video when in HDR, disable it?: Hi,My machine:CPU_7 5800XGPU_3070TiRAM_32BG3200MhzMOBO_X570-A Prohas been playing HDR content back no problem - both on YouTube and from files on the machine. Today I've encountered a weird issue, where entering Full Screen mode, while playing back HDR movies from storage,...
  4. Why does entering full screen when playing back HDR video when in HDR, disable it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  6. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  7. Phone ip address not be found for MyPhone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Phone ip address not be found for MyPhone: Most functions of MyPhone have stopped working, because the ip address of the phone cannot be found, in order to make contact. WiFi seems OK for everything else. I have tried one or two fixes without success. 179772
  8. Disable Windows full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Windows full screen mode: How can I get an app out of full screen mode, and prevent it from entering full screen mode in the future. I do not want any software on the PC to be able to enter full screen mode...
  9. DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!: This is a very sore subject for me and I am sick and tired of these copy/paste answers from people who don't even know what they're talking about. There is no "if's and's or but's" about it. "Windows Fullscreen Optimizations" is terrible broken feature that nobody wants....
  10. Does disabling bluetooth save power?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does disabling bluetooth save power?: I don't use Bluetooth so I've disabled the driver in device manager (with the hope of improving battery life) as I can't find any other way of turning it off. My question is does doing this help? Does disabling the driver turn off the radio or is it still using power but...