Windows 10: Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

Discus and support Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This happens constantly! Every 3-seconds! It will eventually go away after about 3-hours and all emails will arrive in Microsoft Outlook. There is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chavelajean, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

This happens constantly! Every 3-seconds! It will eventually go away after about 3-hours and all emails will arrive in Microsoft Outlook. There is nothing wrong with my password. I have gone into my Comcast Xfinity account online, and the password is the same as in Outlook they have to be the same. This box has come up 4 times while typing this. I use Windows 10. I must hit "cancel" in this box, otherwise, if I've typed something I'm working on, it will add those letters to the password!Thank you for any suggestions. I think it might be the local Comcast, wherever that is. I'm in a small

:)

Chavelajean, Jan 15, 2022

2. $10 internet Comcast

The "catch" is that your income has to be low. In order to qualify for the paid school lunch program you functionally have to be in the poverty bracket of income.

Comcast is likely going to charge 15 USD and tax, because they don't have to show the modem rental charge in their pricing.

While this is a token gesture toward those that have the least, I don't think that Comcast is doing this at a fiscal loss. The lowest tier of internet access is 20 USD a month, and Comcast will be subsidized by the US government for "providing equal access" to services. This is a step forward to getting everyone access to information, but most assuredly not going to be something that Comcast is doing out of the goodness of their hearts.

lilhasselhoffer, Jan 15, 2022
  3. SUB
    SuB Win User
    Is it possible to share internet connection via remote desktop?

RDP is not capable of Internet sharing, so you can't share Internet using RDP with standard applications. There are many way to share Internet from a Windows box to another one. I suggest you to use VPN. You should do following steps:

1. Run VPN Server on your server with unlimited internet access
    2. Connect to VPN server from your limited computer

4. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

Comcast Internet - Cannot connect to the Internet at home (all browsers affected)

Hi Micah,

The issue is that Comcast states this is not their problem. I have an Ipad and a Windows7 machine on the same network and browsing is fine. Comcast claims it is a Microsoft issue and they will not help me with it.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Michelle

MichelleMJN, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

1. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop? - Similar Threads - Why does Internet

2. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  3. Why does the action center keep popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the action center keep popping up: When I press the enter key or backspace, sometimes the action center randomly pops up.When I restart my computer it still occurs, and I even went as far as to disable the action center entirely, and it's still happening.Any way to fix this?...
  4. Why does this box pop up: "This page isn't responding" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this box pop up: "This page isn't responding" ?: Hi. New here, so I hope I get this question right. Recently, I started getting a pop up box with the message "This page isn't responding". This seems to happen when I'm opening websites that I have saved or through email links. I did try a program called Restoro Paddle.com...
  5. Why does this box pop up: "This page isn't responding" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does this box pop up: "This page isn't responding" ?: Hi. New here, so I hope I get this question right. Recently, I started getting a pop up box with the message "This page isn't responding". This seems to happen when I'm opening websites that I have saved or through email links. I did try a program called Restoro Paddle.com...
  6. Why does this box pop up: "This page isn't responding" ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?: This happens constantly! Every 3-seconds! It will eventually go away after about 3-hours and all emails will arrive in Microsoft Outlook. There is nothing wrong with my password. I have gone into my Comcast Xfinity account online, and the password is the same as in Outlook...
  8. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?: This happens constantly! Every 3-seconds! It will eventually go away after about 3-hours and all emails will arrive in Microsoft Outlook. There is nothing wrong with my password. I have gone into my Comcast Xfinity account online, and the password is the same as in Outlook...
  9. Why does Internet box server pop.comcast.net keep coming up on laptop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Internet email pop-up box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet email pop-up box: After buying a new iPhone I can no longer receive emails on my PC. I get a pop-up box that wants my user name and password for the pop.gmail.com server. I do not remember what the user name or password are and there are no prompts to recover them. I bought the 365 suite and...