Windows 10: Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I...

Discus and support Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why does Internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I resolve it? I've looked at my apps I have maybe 4-5 apps that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by After Doomsday2, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I...

Why does Internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I resolve it?
    I've looked at my apps I have maybe 4-5 apps that use 1% of my Laptop's battery.. the other 95% is from Internet Explorer!
    I want to know why the hell your damn app eats thru my battery in less then 15-30 mins.. the battery is suppose to last 5 1/2hrs!
    Explain why and how I can resolve this Quickly! >__< I'm actually really angry about this.. it's affecting my work progression also. So the sooner this problem is resolved and the more efficiently the better. W/B ASAP!

:)

After Doomsday2, Aug 11, 2020
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I...

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I... pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I...

1. Why does internet Explorer eat through my Laptop Battery at an alarming rate? How do I... - Similar Threads - Why does internet

2. Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.: Laptop I have is gigabyte aero 15kc with i7 10870h + rtx 3060. I reset my battery manually and made sure that no apps use dGPU. Checked usage in task menager and nothing is drawing significant power. Currently I have 6 tabs open and charge rate is -30841mW... This is all on...
  3. Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop battery charge rate over -20000mW when idle.: Laptop I have is gigabyte aero 15kc with i7 10870h + rtx 3060. I reset my battery manually and made sure that no apps use dGPU. Checked usage in task menager and nothing is drawing significant power. Currently I have 6 tabs open and charge rate is -30841mW... This is all on...
  4. Why does my laptop do this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop do this?: Occasionally when I am doing homework this happeneds and I don't know what to do? If anyone knows the answer to this, please let me know? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-do-this/0336bfd7-4257-48d5-9bc3-e8fae878803d
  5. Why does my laptop do this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop do this?: Occasionally when I am doing homework this happeneds and I don't know what to do? If anyone knows the answer to this, please let me know? Thanks in advance! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-laptop-do-this/0336bfd7-4257-48d5-9bc3-e8fae878803d
  6. Why does my File Explorer do this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my File Explorer do this?: [ATTACH] Opening File Explorer through shortcut launches an additional (default icon) window submitted by /u/SaucdUp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6pxi0/why_does_my_file_explorer_do_this/
  7. Battery percentage alarm

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage alarm: Hello, Is there a Windows inbuilt software that could warn me when the battery is fully charged and when the battery is getting too low. When I charge my battery, after it gets to 100%, I unplug my laptop somewhat after an hour and half; I don't notice that it's fully...
  8. low battery alarm does not sound

low battery alarm does not sound: Hello: I have Widows 10 on my HP laptop. The low battery 'alarm/warning' does not sound and computer shuts down. What can I do to fix this? Many thanks in advance....
  9. Battery alarm

Battery alarm: I have the "low battery" alarm enabled. But this does not completely meet my needs. I use my laptop as a plugged-in desktop, and occasionally the power cord slips out of the power source. Is there a way in Win10 I can be alarmed when the power source is not connected?...
  10. My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do

My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do: My laptop is eating data as I connect to internet what should I have to do. I have only 1.5 gb gb day via WiFi.. after that my internet speed is slow What should i have to do to stop it from consuming data.....