Windows 10: Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar

Discus and support Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it done intentionally or a spelling error?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuriyaNarayan, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar

Is it done intentionally or a spelling error? Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar 62186b3b-fdf8-4fcd-bfd1-f9235c57d9a8?upload=true.png

:)

SuriyaNarayan, Dec 20, 2020
  2. donurs Win User

Windows 10 new clock and calendar

I upgraded from Win7 to Win 10 and am not able to view the new clock/calendar.
    Tried the "UseWin32TrayClockExperience" hack but it still does not work with the entry set at "0". If I edit the entry to "1", I do see the win7 old clock. Just not able to get the Win 10 clock/calendar working.
    Any suggestions?

donurs, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Windows 10 clock display

Thanks for the reply. However, I had already tried this suggestion. I did it again. When I turn the clock ON, the space where the clock is supposed to appear opens up with no clock displayed until I hover over the space and a very, very faint clock
    and date appears. When I turn the clock OFF the clock space closes up and the other icons shift over to fill that space. I tried various time formats and re-positioned the task bar to the top, sides, etc. but no clock appeared. My OS is running Windows
    10, 64 Bit version 1709 Build 16299.192 on both work stations. One shows the time and the other doesn't.

RoyWelchTL, Dec 20, 2020
  4. SiSig_ Win User

Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar

1. Why does it display "Colck" instead of "Clock"? In windows 10 time and clock window/calendar - Similar Threads - Why does display

2. Clock Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock Time: My clock shows the wrong time. It is not syncing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/316cdda5-83a8-467f-b931-cfff8c524123
  3. Windows 10 clock not displaying the time correctly

Windows 10 clock not displaying the time correctly: I'm having problems with the windows 10 clock. Every time I turn on my laptop, the clock is 3 hours ahead UTC, instead, it should be UTC - 3. It started to work that way since I did a clean install of windows 10 build 19041 2004 last week . I've been trying a lot of things...
  4. Windows Display Clock

Windows Display Clock: Background: Essentially, since I've gotten my desktop computer, the display time for windows on my computer has been 5 or so minutes ahead of the actual time. I've tried to fix this before using command prompt SFC scans and DISM scans admittedly I wasn't entirely sure what...
  5. DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?

DESKTOP, WHY NOT CLOCK, CALENDAR, AND WEATHER?: During this Coronavirus pandemic, many people are really starting to use the home computer, smartphone, and Internet access for some serious business. I know we have been learning the PC for about 35 years now, but still having the same complaints. It's expensive, useless, a...
  6. Clock displays incorrect time

Clock displays incorrect time: The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the correct time dislpayed?...
  7. Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers

Window 10 My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers: My clock is displaying letters instead of numbers anyone know why this is or how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-my-clock-is-displaying-letters-instead/f6509413-d424-45e4-9d83-8cca183537ad
  8. clock time

clock time: My Asus windows 10 tablet will not keep time .I have to reset the time every time I boot up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/cd5b8dd3-0543-4c4c-99db-e4aad8f1027e
  9. time clock ..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    time clock ..: the time on my pc is always wrong .. so I go to settings make sure zone is correct for uk . then change time settings set to correct time ok .. wen I click set to auto it goes to wrong time again .....
  10. Windows 10 new clock and calendar

Windows 10 new clock and calendar: I upgraded from Win7 to Win 10 and am not able to view the new clock/calendar. Tried the "UseWin32TrayClockExperience" hack but it still does not work with the entry set at "0". If I edit the entry to "1", I do see the win7 old clock. Just not able to get the Win 10...