Windows 10: Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

Discus and support Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

/u/EmilyBlackNudesPLS, Nov 3, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Graeme.P Win User
    Sculpt Keyboard Keys not registering/ working/inoperable (`~ and 5 and 6 keys only)

Hi there, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

Normally I'd suggest you follow the steps you've listed in your question, but as you've already tried Safe Mode and another PC and even cleaning the keyboard, I can only suggest that it's a fault with the keyboard itself. The fact that the problem persists
    even on a Mac tells me it's definitely a hardware fault.

I'd recommend getting in contact with the store you purchased the keyboard from for repairs or a replacement. If it was purchased from the Microsoft Store, here's a Support link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Please let me know if you have further questions! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Nov 3, 2020
  4. kronckew Win User

Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

Did you know...

hover works for me inside a site page with links, where exactly you need to put it for the bookmarks lists i do not know, but maybe someone else does...

i googled some suggested entries for bookmark text in userchrome.css, but they must be for pre-57 as they don't seem to work.

kronckew, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know...

1. Why does it do that I know for a fact it isn't the fault of the keyboard. Does anyone know... - Similar Threads - Why does fact

2. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  3. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  4. Does anyone know why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  6. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...: Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and microsoft.office.sway_8wekyb3d8bbwe occur when trying to enrol new devices in InTunes using Set up for school Pcs?...
  7. Does anyone knows why the microsoft.microsoftskydrive_8wekyb3d8bbwe and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  9. Umm... does anyone know why?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Umm... does anyone know why?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wonderful_Artichoke8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uzl9vu/umm_does_anyone_know_why/
  10. Does anyone know?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know?: submitted by /u/pragyan52yadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivelnk/does_anyone_know/