Windows 10: why does it keep turning my internet off?

Discus and support why does it keep turning my internet off? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by popmirza, May 22, 2019.

1. popmirza Win User

why does it keep turning my internet off?

when I start my laptop after like 1hour it randomly turns off my internet and when I try to reconnect to it it doesn't let me so I have to restart my laptop every time. why does it do that?

:)

popmirza, May 22, 2019

2. WiFi refuses to turn on

Hello,

A quick question before we proceed:

Is your computer airplane mode is turn on?

I suggest you to go to the follow the below step and check if you’re able to toggle the Airplane mode:

• Go to settings and click on Network & Internet.

• Go to airplane mode and toggle.

I also suggest you to check if the function key for Wi-Fi works or not. Kindly
    Refer to your computer manual to check which function key do so.

Reply with the necessary information to help you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 22, 2019
  3. Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 22, 2019
  4. Gramps Win User

Internet connection dropping

I had already tried this and it did not work. I did find an updated driver for my adapter (Realtek) and so far no more problems. Thanks for the suggestion!

Gramps, May 22, 2019
Thema:

1. why does it keep turning my internet off? - Similar Threads - why does keep

2. Why does my wifi keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wifi keep turning off?: My Wifi keeps turning off specifically at midnight, and i do not know why, and it is ethernet. at 12:00 everything cuts off on my pc where as my ps5 and everything else is fine and i dont know why....
  3. Why does my wifi keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my wifi keep turning off?: My Wifi keeps turning off specifically at midnight, and i do not know why, and it is ethernet. at 12:00 everything cuts off on my pc where as my ps5 and everything else is fine and i dont know why....
  4. Why does my wifi keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  6. Why does my internet keep cutting off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my internet keep cutting off?: I have tried every troubleshoot I possibly can Restart modem and router multiple times Update firmware of my router Checked and change cables Flushed / reset DNS and IP Update ethernet adapter driversCan someone please help?...
  7. Why does my HP Envy keep saying it’s updating and to not turn it off but it keeps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my HP Envy keep saying it’s updating and to not turn it off but it keeps...: I tried to turn on my laptop like normal when it said it was updating to not turn it off and then it said restarting. This has occured for a week now and I can’t even get it to a home page bc it won’t stay on. I dont know what to do anymore. I tried to manually restart it but...
  8. why does my computer keep turning on and off by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why does my computer keep turning on and off by itself: why does my computer keep turning on and off by itself https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-keep-turning-on-and-off-by/eae71674-2474-407b-acea-848b26542461
  9. Why this keeps turning off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this keeps turning off?: [ATTACH] Everytime I close "Mail and Calendar" it turns off the option "Fill entire window" in 'Personalization'. https://preview.redd.it/r14i4cvstxv51.png?width=478&format=png&auto=webp&s=c3201fed71f81f985f557446d4197bb8cf9b1ae2 submitted by /u/scafutto20 [link]...
  10. Why does the volume keep turning off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does the volume keep turning off?: I use a Sony VAIO laptop. For some reason, the volume keeps muting when it is in sleep mode. How do I disable this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-the-volume-keep-turning-off/4df52b74-0539-4140-bba4-1a80452016cd