Windows 10: Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Discus and support Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Fortnite I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RyanFisher2, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Ask for permission

You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Fortnite

I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent already allowed it but it is still asking

:)

RyanFisher2, Mar 10, 2019

2. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that Minecraft keeps asking for permission even after providing always allow access. Let’s try some steps to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Change the age rating for the allowed apps. As Minecraft game is allowed for 10+ aged users.

1. Open
      https://account.microsoft.com/family/
      on the browser.
    2. Now click on Already set up? Sign in now> option.
    3. Login with the parent account.
    4. Now under the child account click on
      Content restrictions.
    5. Under allow apps and games rated for change the drop down option to a higher age.

Method 2:

Remove the app from always allowed list and add again. Refer the article

Block inappropriate apps, games, and media on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 10, 2019
  3. JoeAviles Win User
    Family Features Ask A Parent for Permission. I am the parent Win 10

I am trying to install a program and it says I need to ask a parent for permission. I am the parent and signed into a parent account.

JoeAviles, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

***Original title: family permissions problem***

gerschmedley, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

1. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it? - Similar Threads - Why does still

2. why is microsoft asking for parental consent to open applications even though i am no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is microsoft asking for parental consent to open applications even though i am no...: even though i have been removed and am no longer in a microsoft family i still receive a notification stating that i need permission for access to the applications. p.s im the admin. pls can you help me fix this issue asap....
  3. why is microsoft asking for parental consent to open applications even though i am no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is microsoft asking for parental consent to open applications even though i am no...: even though i have been removed and am no longer in a microsoft family i still receive a notification stating that i need permission for access to the applications. p.s im the admin. pls can you help me fix this issue asap....
  4. Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it: I wanted to allow my son to play multiplayer for which it seems he needed to be added to my Microsoft Family account. After I did that, Minecraft keeps asking to "email for permission" in order to be launched. I've provided that permission numerous times, but it still asks...
  5. Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it: I wanted to allow my son to play multiplayer for which it seems he needed to be added to my Microsoft Family account. After I did that, Minecraft keeps asking to "email for permission" in order to be launched. I've provided that permission numerous times, but it still asks...
  6. Minecraft launcher keeps asking for parental permission after already providing it

7. Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...: I am the only user on my computer window 11 home and logged in as the administrator I have already checked in setting->account, my email is a regular Hotmail account not a school/work email.I tried to access the "Windowsapp" folder but it stated I need to provide...
  8. Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...

Asking for administrator's permission even though Im the admin, and still dont have the...: I am the only user on my computer window 11 home and logged in as the administrator I have already checked in setting->account, my email is a regular Hotmail account not a school/work email.I tried to access the "Windowsapp" folder but it stated I need to provide...
  9. Asking for parental permission...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Asking for parental permission...?: I tried to open Firefox this morning, and was greeted with a tab telling me to ask for permission from an adult in my family. Not only am I 18 and NOT in a Microsoft family, this wasn’t happening even yesterday. I have no idea how to fix this, and any help online I’ve has not...
  10. why does microsoft need to ask permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why does microsoft need to ask permission: so basically whenever i use programs made by microsoft it asks me for permission to make changes to my device but why does microsoft need to ask permission on thier own service it doesnt make sense...