Windows 10: Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Discus and support Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Fortnite I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RyanFisher2, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Ask for permission

You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:

Fortnite

I need to how to fix this when I ask even though my parent already allowed it but it is still asking

:)

RyanFisher2, Mar 10, 2019

2. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that Minecraft keeps asking for permission even after providing always allow access. Let’s try some steps to fix the issue.

Method 1:

Change the age rating for the allowed apps. As Minecraft game is allowed for 10+ aged users.

1. Open
      https://account.microsoft.com/family/
      on the browser.
    2. Now click on Already set up? Sign in now> option.
    3. Login with the parent account.
    4. Now under the child account click on
      Content restrictions.
    5. Under allow apps and games rated for change the drop down option to a higher age.

Method 2:

Remove the app from always allowed list and add again. Refer the article

Block inappropriate apps, games, and media on Windows 10 and Xbox One

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Mar 10, 2019
  3. JoeAviles Win User
    Family Features Ask A Parent for Permission. I am the parent Win 10

I am trying to install a program and it says I need to ask a parent for permission. I am the parent and signed into a parent account.

JoeAviles, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Windows 10, Minecraft.

ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play.

ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work?

***Original title: family permissions problem***

gerschmedley, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it?

1. Why does it still ask to ask for permission even though my parent already allowed it? - Similar Threads - Why does still

2. Ask for permission when its already granted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Ask for permission when its already granted: hello, I have downloaded and played middle earth shadow of war on my Xbox one. it is an Xbox play anywhere game so I got it on my PC. I asked for permission on my Xbox since it was M which was higher than my allowed content. My parent approved so I played it on my Xbox just...
  3. Family features Ask for permission

Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  4. Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission

Im not in a microsoft family and i still have to ask for permission: For some reason, even though i'm not in a Microsoft family, I still need to ask for permission to play f%$@ing hungry shark evolution on the xbox store on Windows 10! How do I fix this?!?!...
  5. Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why some of my downloads doesn't ask for admin permission?: Hi, I recently download the Fusion 360 software.o There's a link: http://www.appstreaming.autodesk.com/install/studentapp/73e72ada57b7480280f7a6f4a289729f/ Also this link: https://osu.ppy.sh/home/download When I execute the files, it automatically downloads the software...
  6. MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.: WHTA IS THE THE PRODUCT KEY OF PRODUCT ID 00331-10000-00001-AA475 THE PRODUCT ID ENDS WITH T83GX. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-asking-is-suddenly-asking-for/0577d752-cfc1-4b64-aa0c-66c39f6e0f71"
  7. Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access

Minecraft asking permission for parental access after giving always allow access: Windows 10, Minecraft. ALWAYS wants to ask for permissions, profile says "always allow" but keeps asking for permissions. Have never been able to let my kid play. ANYBODY got an idea how to get this to work? ***Original title: family permissions problem***...
  8. why is Task Manager asking for permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is Task Manager asking for permission: After getting pop up alerts in Firefox Browser from what appeared to be Microsoft tech when opening task manager to close the browser it was asking for permission to run. I have not allowed the program to run. I restarted the computer and opened Firefox again but it just...
  9. Why does my laptop continuously ask me to connect an ethernet cable even though it has...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does my laptop continuously ask me to connect an ethernet cable even though it has...: I use a HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC running on Windows 10 Home and for the past few months it’s been having connectivity issues. One moment the wifi is fine, the next there is a computer with a X that appears in place of the wifi icon in the task bar and no networks show up to...
  10. Skype Asks for Permission to Use Camera when It Already Has It.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Skype Asks for Permission to Use Camera when It Already Has It.: When I attempt to video call through Skype, I get a prompt saying "To make this call, Skype needs permission to use your camera. To grant Skype permission to access your camera go to Windows > Settings > Privacy > Camera." In my settings, Skype already has permission to use...