Windows 10: why does it take 20 secounts to bring up a new screen

Discus and support why does it take 20 secounts to bring up a new screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why does it take so long to bring up a new screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WayneJ.T., Oct 22, 2019.

1. WayneJ.T. Win User

why does it take 20 secounts to bring up a new screen

why does it take so long to bring up a new screen?

:)

WayneJ.T., Oct 22, 2019
  2. bbinnard Win User

What will happen on Jan 20, 2016?

Strollin: I understand your suggestion, but that means I'll have to re-install all my sofftware etc. again. This is not an enticing thought at all.

LCDR: I tried the old activation code I used before - it is the same on you posted.

I tried the steps listed at the WinAero site. Last one failed because it said the server could not be located. But I did get the Jan 20, 2016 date back. So that's something.

bbinnard, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 22, 2019
  4. why does it take 20 secounts to bring up a new screen

AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

Xbox 360 technical specifications - Wikipedia

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

why does it take 20 secounts to bring up a new screen

1. why does it take 20 secounts to bring up a new screen - Similar Threads - why does secounts

2. Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?: Hello. Ever since about three weeks ago, I've had DISM.exe's /startcomponentcleanup not finish, and say it's successful, but it's at 20%.I'm somewhat worried about this, since I think that the component cleanup deletes/affects the InFlight files in the WinSxs folder. That...
  3. Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does DISM.exe stop at 20%?: Hello. Ever since about three weeks ago, I've had DISM.exe's /startcomponentcleanup not finish, and say it's successful, but it's at 20%.I'm somewhat worried about this, since I think that the component cleanup deletes/affects the InFlight files in the WinSxs folder. That...
  4. Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?: Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?What use is Windows Search if it can't actually help me find things? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-searching-for-windows-hello-not-bring-up/85160707-e80a-4a44-b4ef-a0aec8d5239f
  5. Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?

Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?: Why does searching for "Windows Hello" not bring up Windows hello?What use is Windows Search if it can't actually help me find things? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-searching-for-windows-hello-not-bring-up/85160707-e80a-4a44-b4ef-a0aec8d5239f
  6. csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up: since yesterday i upgraded to windows 11. everything was fine and worked good. then i started up csgo, noticed it took so long to start up. like 20 seconds what was in win10 only like 2/3 seconds. i tryed to reinstal csgo. steam or even today did a clean reinstal of...
  7. csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up

csgo takes +- 20 seconds to start up: since yesterday i upgraded to windows 11. everything was fine and worked good. then i started up csgo, noticed it took so long to start up. like 20 seconds what was in win10 only like 2/3 seconds. i tryed to reinstal csgo. steam or even today did a clean reinstal of...
  8. Google takes 20 seconds to boot up

in Browsers and Email
    Google takes 20 seconds to boot up: Google takes 20 seconds to boot up. I get an error message "Internet E. restricted this webpage and can't run ActiveX " 176019
  9. Device Association Service takes up 20% CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Association Service takes up 20% CPU: My PC just started acting weird, so I checked task manager. I scrolled down until I saw Device Association Service taking up 15-25% of my CPU. It is making my PC very slow. How do I fix this?...
  10. Why does Disk Clean-up take forever?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does Disk Clean-up take forever?: Windows 10.10240 on a 40 GB HDD partition - required to make another 7 GB for upgrade to 10.10586. Deleted a few GB of ISO downloads and then ran Disk Clean-up for about 400MB. So far it has taken about twice as long to do the clean up as it will to complete the upgrade,...