Windows 10: Why does it tell me that i am talking with a microsoft advisor when it is nothing on the page

Discus and support Why does it tell me that i am talking with a microsoft advisor when it is nothing on the page in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need to Verify my PC and it tells me this after I have waited 2 or 3 days already...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by catz1420, Feb 1, 2020.

1. catz1420 Win User

Why does it tell me that i am talking with a microsoft advisor when it is nothing on the page

Need to Verify my PC and it tells me this after I have waited 2 or 3 days already...

:)

catz1420, Feb 1, 2020

2. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 1, 2020
  3. is there a talked to page for speech recognition for w10?

Hello Ester,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I would require more information to help you better.

I require more information to help you better.

• What exactly is the issue that you are facing?

• What do you mean by “is there a talked to page for speech recognition for w10’?

I suggest you to refer to the following article which discusses about ‘How to use Speech Recognition’ and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

Hope it helps. Reply with necessary information to help you further.

Pushyanth K S, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Why does it tell me that i am talking with a microsoft advisor when it is nothing on the page

windows phone upgrade advisor

I think you got it utterly wrong,

The upgrade process has two step.

First step is the upgrade advisor, in this step the upgrade advisor is testing if your device is capable of getting the upgrade. basically if your device is on the list you should get a green V on you screen, which tells you your phone is ready for
    the OTA update. this step (on which my question was about) should work depends only on your device.

The second step which is the OTA update is deliver at Microsoft will.

since my compliant was on the first step, you answer is just not relevant, a simple proof to that is that after a quick (sort of) factory default reset. it worked as described.

So it isn't really related to me liking you answer or not, it is just that your answer was simply wrong

Avi Kadosh, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Why does it tell me that i am talking with a microsoft advisor when it is nothing on the page

1. Why does it tell me that i am talking with a microsoft advisor when it is nothing on the page - Similar Threads - Why does tell

2. Why does Microsoft think I am offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft think I am offline: So obviously I am connected to the internet but Winbdows 10 thinks that I am offline with that little disconnected globe icon in the taskbar so therefore my onedrive and other office apps think I am offline. I have no clue why it thinks that I am offline but I at least get a...
  3. Why does Microsoft think I am offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft think I am offline: So obviously I am connected to the internet but Winbdows 10 thinks that I am offline with that little disconnected globe icon in the taskbar so therefore my onedrive and other office apps think I am offline. I have no clue why it thinks that I am offline but I at least get a...
  4. Why does Microsoft think I am offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page: So ive had this problem for about 3 days now and i tried repairing and resetting the store but to no avail, i also tried reinstalling the app, didnt work either. So is there anyway to fix this problem? * Moved from Community Center * OS not specified...
  6. Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page: So ive had this problem for about 3 days now and i tried repairing and resetting the store but to no avail, i also tried reinstalling the app, didnt work either. So is there anyway to fix this problem? * Moved from Community Center * OS not specified...
  7. Why does Microsoft store crash when I view an app page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  8. Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why am I getting this?: This is what I get when searching. My web results are disabled in settings, so this is really strange. submitted by /u/Zeheson [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq7whz/can_anyone_tell_me_why_am_i_getting_this/
  9. i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i am the user of my pc so why does it tell me i need the administrator permission to do...: I live on my own i am the only person who uses my PC so why does it tell me i need my administrators permission to do certain things https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-the-user-of-my-pc-so-why-does-it-tell-me-i/30d6c9a3-c346-49cc-8ec7-31ea34d1ead5
  10. What does sfcdetails.txt mean when it tells me this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does sfcdetails.txt mean when it tells me this?: When I followed the guide here, I was successful in using Command Prompt to create an sfcdetails.txt file and opening it. Looking through, I have 11 corrupted files with the same amount of corrupted store files that were unable to be fixed. ( Link to the .txt in google...