Windows 10: Why does junk run on my PC

Discus and support Why does junk run on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does this junk run in Windows 10 ? Microsoft.BingWeatherRunTimeBrokerStandardCollector.ServiceYourPhone 139051 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by margrave55, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Why does junk run on my PC

Why does this junk run in Windows 10 ?
    Microsoft.BingWeatherRunTimeBrokerStandardCollector.ServiceYourPhone

:)

margrave55, Aug 22, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 22, 2019
  3. windows 10 duplicate junk emails

It seems to be that you're using Outlook.com, may we recommend to check your Junk Mail Settings, refer to the steps below:

• On your inbox, click the Gear icon and select
      Options from the dropdown list.

• Under Junk Email, click
      Filters and reporting.

• Under Choose a junk e-mail filter, choose the level of protection that you want, and then click Save. If the Exclusive level was set, messages from senders not on your Contacts
      or Safe sender’s lists will have been sent to the Junk e-mail folder.
    Update us on the outcome.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Why does junk run on my PC

Junk Mail folder in Windows 10 mail is not called "Junk Mail"

Hi Gordon,

The issue regarding Junk Email named as HM_BulkMail_ may have occurred due to some changes in the settings or an update in the Mail app is not compatible with the device. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• What's the domain name of the email account you're using in Mail app?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter to check and resolve any application issues. To do this, click on this
    link.

Kindly update us with the result and let us know if you need further help.

Eileen Gal, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Why does junk run on my PC

1. Why does junk run on my PC - Similar Threads - Why does junk

2. Why does my pc do this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc do this: Hi There Everytime I go to change my sound output settings it brings up the go to seetings drop down or edit quick settings tab automatticly i have tried uninstalling my keyboard and mouse and update the driver but to no avail i have ran msconfig and turned off all none...
  3. Why does my pc do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc do this: Hi There Everytime I go to change my sound output settings it brings up the go to seetings drop down or edit quick settings tab automatticly i have tried uninstalling my keyboard and mouse and update the driver but to no avail i have ran msconfig and turned off all none...
  4. Why is my pc turning on but not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my pc turning on but not running: I unplugged my desktop pc windows 10 while it was resetting because it got stuck at 26% and now it turns on but just shows a black screen and the CPU cooler makes a sound...
  5. Why is my pc turning on but not running

Why is my pc turning on but not running: I unplugged my desktop pc windows 10 while it was resetting because it got stuck at 26% and now it turns on but just shows a black screen and the CPU cooler makes a sound...
  6. Why is my pc turning on but not running

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  8. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

Does anyone know why my PC does this?: Hi! I have an issue that whenever i try to restart my computer, it goes through the process of restarting, shows the restart screen, and when it needs to go to black screen, and then motherboard screen and windows loading, it does not. Right after restart screen, it drops a...
  9. Does anyone know why my PC does this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 does not run on my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 11 does not run on my PC.: I have already checked if my PC is able to run Windows 11, I didn't only receive this message "Great news—your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Windows 11. Specific timing for when it will be offered can vary as we get it ready for you "but I also downloaded the...