Windows 10: Why does listening to a Youtube video cause my system interrupts to increase, and stay at,...

Discus and support Why does listening to a Youtube video cause my system interrupts to increase, and stay at,... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello As the subject states, listening to videos causes an instant rise of the interrupts from a seemingly normal level of about 0.5 to1% to 25% or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnhawkins-731, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Why does listening to a Youtube video cause my system interrupts to increase, and stay at,...

Hello

As the subject states, listening to videos causes an instant rise of the interrupts from a seemingly normal level of about 0.5 to1% to 25% or so. When I pause the video. it drops instantly to the background level - is this normal?

I ask because I am trying to find out why my system has started to have a very high level of interrupts at starting up, Monitiring it with Process Explorer shows a level of 45 to 50% long after the system seems to have settled down, and it drops back to 1% ten minutes after I can start to use the computer. This behaviour started abruptly about a month ago. Again are these levels to be expected?

My system is Windows 10 fully updated, and please let me know if anyone would like a list of hardware, as this has been left off to keep this post short.

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help.

John.

:)

johnhawkins-731, Jan 5, 2020

2. KB3149135 and KB3163018 causing Youtube (or other videos) unable to play at full screen mode.

To your questions:

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which browser are you using to browse YouTube videos (Edge, Internet Explorer, other
      • All: Chrome, Edge, IE.

• Did you check if similar issue persists on browsing YouTube videos on other browse
      • Yes, happens on all browsers.

• Does the issue occur on playing videos saved in the system drives?
      • No, only online videos on browsers.
    I tried your suggestion twice to uninstall the drivers and reinstalling it again, didnt work.

I also tried installing the update in clean boot, also didnt work.

I am sure it is not a browser issue. Here is my debug:

I went one step further.

Upon installing the 2 updates, I uninstalled security update KB3163018 only, and i was able to play full screen mode again. BUT, problem is Windows keeps forcing me to install KB3163018 every time!!! And when this KB3163018 is installed, my youtube can't
    play full screen mode again. And I have to go programs feature to uninstall this update everyday! Please help address this issue. Thanks!

Gim GuanTan, Jan 5, 2020
  3. How to increase dedicated video ram windows 10

i want to increase my dedicated video ram i have intel iris 5100 but i dont know how pls list a step by step way to increase it (windows 10)

muhammed dönmez, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Why does listening to a Youtube video cause my system interrupts to increase, and stay at,...

YouTube Music can now switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Source: Official YouTube Blog: YouTube Music now lets listeners switch seamlessly between audio and music videos

Brink, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Why does listening to a Youtube video cause my system interrupts to increase, and stay at,...

1. Why does listening to a Youtube video cause my system interrupts to increase, and stay at,... - Similar Threads - Why does listening

2. Acer aspire 3 red- the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer aspire 3 red- the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to...: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues.* Changed to a question* Original title: Acer aspire 3 red...
  3. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Razer Synapse causes youtube to not play videos: One day I updated Razer Synapse, and now youtube won't play. I have tried resetting all audio settings, reinstalling all my drivers and razer synapse, but nothing has worked. However, if I have razer synapse uninstalled youtube works fine. How do I fix this?...
  5. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  6. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  7. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

8. system interrupts service increasing CPU performance

system interrupts service increasing CPU performance: system interrupts service increasing CPU performance and reducing the the system usage. Need solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupts-service-increasing-cpu/49fb1496-7969-4c58-b35c-4de85ed0ff51
  9. When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play

in Browsers and Email
    When pausing a youtube video sound increases on play: There are also volume sliders for each browser - take a look to see if those change when you pause (right-click the Windows volume tray icon->Open Volume Mixer). [img]
  10. System and compressed memory CPU increase causes video freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    System and compressed memory CPU increase causes video freeze: I've tried searching online for solutions but haven't found any. I noticed that when watching videos online such as youtube or netflix, it would randomly freeze for a split second then go back to normally playing, and sound doesn't seem to be affected. When I have task...