Windows 10: Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and...

Discus and support Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I opened my HP laptop with Windows 11 on it, this error message appeared from McAfee. "McAfee Security Scan Plus is not compatible when Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by traininglady2, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and...

When I opened my HP laptop with Windows 11 on it, this error message appeared from McAfee. "McAfee Security Scan Plus is not compatible when Windows 10 HVCI mode is enabled. Please close application." I'm very confused because this is not supposed to be Windows 10.

:)

traininglady2, Nov 19, 2022

2. How to upgrade to Win 11? Error says Processor not approved, but PC Health says it is

I have a HP Envy M7Laptop Win 10 Home x64 with Win update 21H2 with an i7-6500 2.6 ghz, 16gb ram, 1tb HD. But cant upgrade to Win 11 -note says Processor not approved but is listed as approved in PC Health. How to upgrade to Win 11?

ChuckPersonal, Nov 19, 2022
  3. McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Nov 19, 2022
  4. Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and...

Win 10 and Mcafee

Mcafee not updating since win 10 installed, my mcafee was included in my A.T. &T. Uverse, so it's not registered with mcafee, so they won't help...

richardgarrettmich, Nov 19, 2022
Thema:

Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and...

1. Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and... - Similar Threads - Why does McAfee

2. Why does Win 11 reboot randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Win 11 reboot randomly?: win 11 will randomly reboot without warning. Sometimes it will reboot 3 or 4 times in a row. Sometimes it will reboot just once a day. Sometimes it will go all day without a reboot. It does not matter if the pc is under load or idle. Temps are between 40 and 50c on cpu and...
  3. Why does Win 11 reboot randomly?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Win 11 reboot randomly?: win 11 will randomly reboot without warning. Sometimes it will reboot 3 or 4 times in a row. Sometimes it will reboot just once a day. Sometimes it will go all day without a reboot. It does not matter if the pc is under load or idle. Temps are between 40 and 50c on cpu and...
  4. enable updates win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable updates win 11: Enable windows 11 updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-updates-win-11/d46e680b-a8a9-4178-ac2a-d9091a095808
  5. enable updates win 11

enable updates win 11: Enable windows 11 updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-updates-win-11/d46e680b-a8a9-4178-ac2a-d9091a095808
  6. Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and...

Why does McAfee Security say that my Win 11 is actually Win 10 with HVCI enabled and...: When I opened my HP laptop with Windows 11 on it, this error message appeared from McAfee. "McAfee Security Scan Plus is not compatible when Windows 10 HVCI mode is enabled. Please close application." I'm very confused because this is not supposed to be Windows 10....
  7. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  8. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11: WIn 10 Update gave me a notice that my comp needed to have TPM enabled. I followed the Win procedure and disabled CSM and enabled TPM. Restarted and wanted to DL Win 11 but I'm still getting a notice about my comp not being compatible for Win 11. I used the Health Check tool,...
  9. WIn 10 Update still saying my comp is not compatible with Win 11

10. Why does Win 10 say update failed but then say system is up-to-date

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why does Win 10 say update failed but then say system is up-to-date: Various computers (Win 10 Home and Pro, all 64 bit) have had updates that failed but then the system claims the system is up-to-date. Sometimes in days, sometimes in weeks, the system finally agrees with itself and performs the update. I have never been able to force them...