Windows 10: Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my...

Discus and support Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my password and Microsoft already verified my ID. This seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HartleyHegeler, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my...

Why does Microsoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my password and Microsoft already verified my ID.

This seems to go on continuously and it's annoying.

:)

HartleyHegeler, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 14, 2020
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my... 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my...

Windows 10 share always asks for password

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

I would like to know;

• Do you have any other user account or is the issue specific to your user account?
    • Are you able to share after password ?
    Since you have already tried the logical troubleshooting, I would suggest you to make change in the group policy and check the issue. Refer the link below:

Note: The link is for Windows 7 however the same steps has been tested on Windows 10.

Refer Shaon Shan's suggestion:

Network Sharing Failure: Password Protection off still require password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my...

1. Why does Microsfoft keep asking me to fix my password in shared experiences ? I changed my... - Similar Threads - Why does Microsfoft

2. Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?: I was really panicked when I received this email. I also received a message from Microsoft. I thought my password had been leaked, my computer was no longer safe, and I had to quickly change my password and worry that my password was compromised. But when I checked the login...
  3. Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Microsoft ask me to change my password unreasonably?: I was really panicked when I received this email. I also received a message from Microsoft. I thought my password had been leaked, my computer was no longer safe, and I had to quickly change my password and worry that my password was compromised. But when I checked the login...
  4. Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft keep asking me for my account password?: Signing into my first new computer in a while and microsoft asks for my Email, ok I can provide that, then my password, sure got that too, then it asks me for my account password which is somehow different than my normal password? Where am I supposed to find that information...
  5. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps asking me to change my password: Hi. I have a problem with windows 10. Every few weeks, I am told that my password expired and needs to be changed. This was not happening earlier. So, could someone please suggest a fix for this issue?...
  6. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps asking me to change my password: Hi. I have a problem with windows 10. Every few weeks, I am told that my password expired and needs to be changed. This was not happening earlier. So, could someone please suggest a fix for this issue?...
  7. Windows keeps asking me to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why does Microsoft keep on forcing me to change my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does Microsoft keep on forcing me to change my password: This will only lead to one thing: That I and many others are forced to write down our password on stickers that we put around like everywhere, meaning that it will be very easy to get to them. And that for certain will not make systems more safe....
  9. Why does Microsoft keep making me change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft keep making me change my password: I'm on windows 10 and i just updated and now it wants me change my password again. Let me keep my old password or let me use old passwords so I can just rotate between two of them....
  10. Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared experience account I cannot delete which keeps asking for a fix: I have, under shared experience, Accounts, some of your accounts need fixing, and when I click fix now, it brings me to a Commonwealth of Massacusetts account. xxxxx,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was an employee of the Commonwealth but retired last month....