Windows 10: Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KevinColeman1, May 21, 2019.

1. Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account?

:)

KevinColeman1, May 21, 2019
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, May 21, 2019
  3. Google account problem

In circumstances like this, I have no choice but to blame Google for not making their services work with windowsphone Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account? :(

I would suggest two solutions.

• There are chat apps and email apps (Metro Mail app comes to my mind) that are designed to work with google
    • You could consider migrating your account to Microsoft.

Jay_answers, May 21, 2019
  4. Robus69 Win User

Microsoft Family blocking google, youtube, facebook, yahoo for child accounts

This is just Microsoft bashing Google by granting our kids no access to Google's Services and pushing their own. A shame, really. Too bad no MS rep steps into this list of questions either: the URL Microsoft Community is a joke...

Apologies for rant...

Robus69, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft apps & services want access to my Google account? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?: I am using the Opera GX browser.When I opened the browser, I am getting a notification from my anti-virus software ESET NOD32, that Opera obtained access to my webcam.When I dug into this further, I found that it isn't Opera GX, but "Model: Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy,...
  3. Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?: I am using the Opera GX browser.When I opened the browser, I am getting a notification from my anti-virus software ESET NOD32, that Opera obtained access to my webcam.When I dug into this further, I found that it isn't Opera GX, but "Model: Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy,...
  4. Why does Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy access my Webcam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Wanting my Google apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanting my Google apps: I am so frustrated with Windows 11. I have 2 brand new laptops, different brands even and neither laptop gives me the option of using Google for the Google apps I am used to and love. Microsoft I guess are dominating my laptops as far as allowing me to use my google apps....
  6. Wanting my Google apps

Wanting my Google apps: I am so frustrated with Windows 11. I have 2 brand new laptops, different brands even and neither laptop gives me the option of using Google for the Google apps I am used to and love. Microsoft I guess are dominating my laptops as far as allowing me to use my google apps....
  7. Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account

in Windows 10 Support
    Caution: Windows wants access to your Google Account: I recently purchased a second hand refurbished Windows 10 Pro laptop. As Windows 7 support is ending, I've decided to put all of my music activities into one dedicated laptop. On this new laptop, I've had my .mp3 collection and the database program in use for a few weeks....
  8. Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account

Microsoft Wanting Access to my Google Account: When I try to sign in right after this screen pops up. Windows wants to access your Google Account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** This will allow Windows to: Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail See, edit, download, and...
  9. Windows wants to access your Google Account

Windows wants to access your Google Account: So i get this before i can access my email and there is no way to say no it just take me back and say i need to fix it? Any idea how to get pass it....
  10. Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?

Why does Microsoft want to manage my gmail account?: Why do I need Microsoft to manage my gmail account? I haven't gotten any emails since 7/19 in gmail. It says my settings are out of date and to fix it Microsoft comes up to allow them to manage my email....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft apps and services gmail

2. Microsoft apps & services was granted access to your Google Account

3. should you allow microsoft to access google email

4. windows access to google account,
  5. google microsoft apps & services,
  6. windows wants to access my google account,
  7. what does it mean when microsoft apps want to send compose and permanently delete your eamil frim gamil,
  8. why is microsoft wanting access to google?,
  9. windows and google account,
  10. granted access for windows to access my google account want to undo it how do i do this,
  11. why does windows need access to my gmail,
  12. microsoft wants to access my google mail,
  13. should i allow microsoft windows to access my google mail account?,
  14. should I allow microsoft access to my google account?,
  15. why does microsoft want my google info