Windows 10: Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Nothing Microsoft Support helps with this.Why does that stupid cloud app synch files marked to not synch?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeanSalvadore, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?

Nothing Microsoft Support helps with this.Why does that stupid cloud app synch files marked to not synch?

:)

DeanSalvadore, Jul 22, 2021

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2021
  4. PJLLB Win User

Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?

Synching Photos in the People App Across Devices

I tried a forum search for this question but I couldn't find help.

I have an Outlook.com account that I use on two Windows 10 phones, a Windows 10 PC, and two Surface Pros. I use the People App with the same Outlook.com account on these devices. Although the complete list of contacts shows on each of the devices (and the lists appear complete), only some of the embedded photos show on the devices, except for one of the Windows 10 phones (which is where the photos were added). Some of the photos do show on the other devices. Strangely enough, when I use Edge to view People (Outlook) all photos show in the contacts listed using the browser.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get all photos to show on the synched devices? I've tried about everything I could find searching.

PJLLB, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"?

1. Why does Microsoft Cloud synch files marked "keep on this device"? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.: I have copied a large video file 35GB that has been successfully synced with OneDrive in the cloud OnLine. I see the all files are uptodate message. When I then add other photos that start synching, this file starts synching againg. This has happened more than ten times. The...
  3. OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.: I have copied a large video file 35GB that has been successfully synced with OneDrive in the cloud OnLine. I see the all files are uptodate message. When I then add other photos that start synching, this file starts synching againg. This has happened more than ten times. The...
  4. OneDrive synch keeps re-synching large file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft 365, I am trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my hard drive.I have uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the...
  6. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud: I have Windows 10 Home Edition and Microsoft 365, I am trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my hard drive.I have uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the...
  7. OneDrive Not Synching Files on Hard Drive to the Cloud

8. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud: I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my harddrive.I uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the file on my hard drive...
  9. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud: I have Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and any trying to use OneDrive to store my folders and files online and automatically back them up as I modify the copy of the file stored on my harddrive.I uploaded them to the cloud successfully, but when I modify the file on my hard drive...
  10. OneDrive not Synch File to Cloud