Windows 10: Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's absolutely obnoxious to use MSFT software, especially Windows, compared to Linux and OSX. It seems like every decision is made by people who are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobMeyers, Aug 31, 2021.

1. RobMeyers Win User

Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions?

It's absolutely obnoxious to use MSFT software, especially Windows, compared to Linux and OSX. It seems like every decision is made by people who are significantly out of touch of the modern world.Just bad management?e.g. - integrating microsoft online account with windows login - absolutely dumb.- Windows troubleshooter never working in any case ever encountered by a human being.- Dealing with microsoft's obnoxious bootloader- Dealing with microsoft's obnoxious and performance destroying anti-virus features- Development on Windows is like playing with childrens' toys.Is it just geared for th

:)

RobMeyers, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

New unified Microsoft Sign-in experience is now in public preview

Source: The new Azure AD Signin Experience is now in Public Preview Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

Brink, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Microsoft Designer Keyboard issues on Windows 10

Hi Greg Elmassian,

In order for me to have a better idea in continuing the troubleshooting your left off with, I would like to know the following:

• What is the version and build of your Windows 10?
      • You can have this checked by pressing the Windows button + R on your keyboard to open the
        Run box, then type winver and press
        Enter
    • What is model of your Microsoft Designer Keyboard?
    • Do you experience the same issue when using other user profiles or other computers?

In the meantime, aside from the steps that you've performed, I recommend that you pick up on where you left off on the troubleshooting listed on the
    Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth keyboard issues support article. This
    is to ensure that all is intact with your OS and your Bluetooth drivers on your computer.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

ErwinJames San, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions?

New Fluent Design Experience for Microsoft OneDrive Mobile apps

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ce/ba-p/757716

Brink, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft continue to make terrible design and user experience decisions? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Microsoft So Terrible Now?: Why is Microsoft such a steaming pile of bull hockey? It has gotten progressively worse and worse and yet my employers still mandate it. I'm considering killing myself or quitting my job, but first I wanted to check to see whether Microsoft was salvageable.Right now, I'm on...
  3. Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?: I don't understand that one of the major tech companies in the world still have some terrible softwares. I'm sure I could do a much better job as a developer, but instead looks like they prefer to hire incompetent people. An application store software that can't do what is...
  4. Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?

Why the Microsoft Store is so terrible?: I don't understand that one of the major tech companies in the world still have some terrible softwares. I'm sure I could do a much better job as a developer, but instead looks like they prefer to hire incompetent people. An application store software that can't do what is...
  5. Why is microsoft support so terrible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft support so terrible?: Why? Just god awful. Nobody around here seems to be able to solve a damn thing. Asking questions is nice, but damn it all if they lead to wasted time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-support-so-terrible/d9316024-dc47-4995-af27-eb516a9e20f2
  6. Why is microsoft support so terrible?

Why is microsoft support so terrible?: Why? Just god awful. Nobody around here seems to be able to solve a damn thing. Asking questions is nice, but damn it all if they lead to wasted time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsoft-support-so-terrible/d9316024-dc47-4995-af27-eb516a9e20f2
  7. my terrible windows experience

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my terrible windows experience: I want you to please for a total of a few seconds think from my view and try to feel what I feel and please try to relate my installation got so bad, so corrupted, so whacked I was forced to reinstall. As we all know a clean install is the road to a healthy windows, yeah...
  8. Why microsoft force us to update? It is terrible and makes computer slower.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why microsoft force us to update? It is terrible and makes computer slower.: The update is useless. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-microsoft-force-us-to-update-it-is-terrible/c1f2a227-21f0-4e0d-a809-0ae65418222b
  9. Feedback: Windows 10 is a Terrible Experience

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback: Windows 10 is a Terrible Experience: I've spent a full month with a BSOD-apt PC trying to fix it. I want Windows tech to know the angst that my "following the white rabbit-of-solutions" has led me. To begin with, I've built my own computer and ran Windows 7 on it without any issue whatsoever. While there has...
  10. An antivirus that lets me make the decision

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An antivirus that lets me make the decision: Hi. I've just given Avast a try and the initial scan identified the usual tracking cookies and one 'vulnerable software'. There was no way to find what software it was referring to and the only action offered was 'resolve all'. Was it intending to update the software or...