Windows 10: Why does Microsoft hack computers?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft hack computers? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For some reason, I am hacked, and I can't do anything. Minecraft is blocked. Discord is blocked. OBS is blocked. My editor is blocked. YouTube is... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CoolScratcher, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Why does Microsoft hack computers?

For some reason, I am hacked, and I can't do anything. Minecraft is blocked. Discord is blocked. OBS is blocked. My editor is blocked. YouTube is blocked. I don't have anything. I can't upload videos or do anything creative.

I am now unable to do anything on my computer, and I now have an irritating and tiresome spam message saying that I'm only allowed to use Chrome for an hour. I also get constant, repetitive emails from Microsoft overviewing my creative time, which is extremely unnecessary and is one of the worst "features."

I blocked Microsoft because of the spam, but because I am "too young" I can't do so. The constant flow of emails, desktop notifications, and so many more other disgusting things are driving me up the wall. I hate the "Link" and it's horrible features.

I'm also blocked from my computer, and unable to switch accounts after 1 hour. That is horrible. Being 12, you could say that I am supposed to have this, but let me remind you that I am a creative person. I deserve better treatment than this. Due to Microsoft and parents hating their children, and cruelly enslaving them and allowing them only a little bit of what they have, wasting their money on wine or some other idiotic thing, I am now forced to endure this madness. I am a creative person and I deserve rights, no matter how selfish you are.

Please answer my questions.

What is the point of doing this?

Why do you have enslavement options for masters - oh, sorry - parents?

Why do you block me from my hobbies?

I am going to sue you, and as I'm pretty persuasive, Microsoft will most likely fall and I will take over their stupid industry. I suggest you get your brain shocked to be a better person and get yourself back to being a human and not some kind of cruel monster. Kindly remove the virus from my computer. I hate you.

:)

CoolScratcher, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Laronge Win User

Hacked computer

My computer was hacked and I lost my admin rights. I tried doing a recovery, but that failed. Incomplete. Can't get to lock screen anymore

Any suggestions?

Laronge, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Drogon10 Win User
    My computer was hacked

Why do you think your computer was hacked?

Do you get any error message when opening any programs?

Firstly I would suggest you to reset your password if you are using Microsoft account.

Reset Your Pass

Drogon10, Jun 19, 2020
  4. R.Mike Win User

Why does Microsoft hack computers?

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does Microsoft hack computers?

1. Why does Microsoft hack computers? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. All my Microsoft is hacked into often. Why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my Microsoft is hacked into often. Why?: I am hacked through my Microsoft products why am I always hacked into ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-microsoft-is-hacked-into-often-why/01c95130-7de8-4165-8015-ac1766e9a5ea
  3. All my Microsoft is hacked into often. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my Microsoft is hacked into often. Why?: I am hacked through my Microsoft products why am I always hacked into ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-microsoft-is-hacked-into-often-why/01c95130-7de8-4165-8015-ac1766e9a5ea
  4. COMPUTER HACKED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER HACKED: I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN SAYING MY SYUSTEM HAS BEEN HACKED AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL HOWEVER AFTER GOING THROUHG THAT I REALLY THINK IT WASNT YALL AND IT WAS PLACED THERE BY THE HACKERS NOW MY COMPUTER IS RANDOMNLY UPDATING SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, NOT LOADING PROPERLY...
  5. COMPUTER HACKED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    COMPUTER HACKED: I GOT A MESSAGE ON MY SCREEN SAYING MY SYUSTEM HAS BEEN HACKED AND A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL HOWEVER AFTER GOING THROUHG THAT I REALLY THINK IT WASNT YALL AND IT WAS PLACED THERE BY THE HACKERS NOW MY COMPUTER IS RANDOMNLY UPDATING SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, NOT LOADING PROPERLY...
  6. Why does my account keep getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does my account keep getting hacked: My account keeps getting hacked and as soon as I call them a fraud my account somehow gets released and I can sign in again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-account-keep-getting-hacked/49e7f399-91b8-4aa0-b489-1db4ab1e4bb5
  7. Why does Microsoft Restart My Computer? Stop it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft Restart My Computer? Stop it!: What in the heck is wrong in the Microsoft development department? I DO NOT WANT YOU TO RESTART MY COMPUTER ANYMORE!!!! How do I prevent Micorosoft from ever being able to restart my computer EVER AGAIN?>>>>>>?????? I like most people use your computers to do work, and I...
  8. why does microsoft

in Windows 10 Support
    why does microsoft: Why does microsoft hate context menu copy to folder and move to folder? Seems with every major update (upgrade) , I have to reinstall them. I have found them to be the most useful in combining a few file from several directories into another. seems like a feature they could...
  9. why does microsoft intrude on my computer ??????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why does microsoft intrude on my computer ??????: it is obvious to me that microsoft imposes their idiotic security fixes ( saying that with tongue in cheek ) as far as microsoft has invaded my privacy denied me use of my comp with their b s fixes where no problem exists they change the way you sign on way...
  10. Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why two separate sections for computers !! Hacked ??: Hi there can't understand this Only happened after 1803 update (W10 X64 Pro). getting an extra computer in another section - computers -- (Douglas) with a Mac address when browsing in Network in File explorer [img] Not getting hacked -- I can check via router - it...