Windows 10: Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!

Discus and support Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Once again a forced M$ update came in and broke / deleted a Feature I use over a 1000 times a day. I always select the Window Title bar, and move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thomas Stephens1, May 23, 2024.

1. Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!

Once again a forced M$ update came in and broke / deleted a Feature I use over a 1000 times a day. I always select the Window Title bar, and move windows between screens, and now after last nights update, I can no longer select the window, without first removing the maximization. This adds clicks, now from 1000 clicks a day, going to 3000 clicks a day. This is a major health issue to someone using a computer over 10 hours a day. Can anyone please point me to a solution to allow my to control the placement of my windows, the size of my windows, where my windows popup when I shrink them or minim

:)

Thomas Stephens1, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!

1. Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy! - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!: Once again a forced M$ update came in and broke / deleted a Feature I use over a 1000 times a day. I always select the Window Title bar, and move windows between screens, and now after last nights update, I can no longer select the window, without first removing the...
  3. Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why does Microsoft hates its customers? Feature deletes driving me crazy!: Once again a forced M$ update came in and broke / deleted a Feature I use over a 1000 times a day. I always select the Window Title bar, and move windows between screens, and now after last nights update, I can no longer select the window, without first removing the...
  4. I just wonder why Microsoft hates its customers. We've made Gates a multi-billionaire, why...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just wonder why Microsoft hates its customers. We've made Gates a multi-billionaire, why...: Onedrive steals my files and puts them on the internet. If I try to get them back, it threatens to delete them from all my devices. It's not optional, I've tried to get rid of it, but it always comes back. I have a 512Gb SSD. I don't need your crappy 5Gb, but you steal my...
  5. I just wonder why Microsoft hates its customers. We've made Gates a multi-billionaire, why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just wonder why Microsoft hates its customers. We've made Gates a multi-billionaire, why...: Onedrive steals my files and puts them on the internet. If I try to get them back, it threatens to delete them from all my devices. It's not optional, I've tried to get rid of it, but it always comes back. I have a 512Gb SSD. I don't need your crappy 5Gb, but you steal my...
  6. I just wonder why Microsoft hates its customers. We've made Gates a multi-billionaire, why...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!: The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy and making it hard to work with Messenger Ap popping up every 3 minutes and Side Panel Widget Board popping in front of my work every 2 minutes! Please tell me how to disable Microsoft software pop ups!...
  8. The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!: The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy and making it hard to work with Messenger Ap popping up every 3 minutes and Side Panel Widget Board popping in front of my work every 2 minutes! Please tell me how to disable Microsoft software pop ups!...
  9. The latest Microsoft update is driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...