Windows 10: Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm directing this at useless crap like 360 Glass and Media Center BS. Look MS, if you are going to discontinue services, turn your back on your users... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoNOfTheDEaD, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?

I'm directing this at useless crap like 360 Glass and Media Center BS. Look MS, if you are going to discontinue services, turn your back on your users and pretend those apps and services don't and never have existed; then do the right thing and quit putting the useless garbage in your effing install files. Windows is beginning to look and function like a grade school hacker project. Scattered, full of holes and nothing ever works. Windows itself is now the number one reason Open Source took MS ability to profit from software. It literally is easier to create your own software nowdays than use Microsoft anything.

:)

LoNOfTheDEaD, Mar 10, 2019
  2. bogski Win User

Brand new laptop won't load Windows after 'bloatware' removal

Thanks for your replies.
    I didn't remove ANY of those programs - it was more the Windows 10 bloatware that I got rid of.

I've had a look at how to do a factory restore but can't see how to do it if you can't log in to Windows. Does anyone have a suggestion?

bogski, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Store will not load

Hi,

Corrupted system files could be the main reason why you're Store is not loading and you're getting error messages. Since you were able to perform all the steps needed and the issue still persists, we suggest following the steps below:

• Install Windows updates.
    • Disable the antivirus software temporarily.
    • Repair corrupted or damaged files by running the System File Checker and
      DISM tool.

These are the common troubleshooting that we need to do if the issue is still happening after performing several steps.

Kindly get back to us with the outcome.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Schlag 96 Win User

Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?

1. Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft insist on installing Paint 3D on their customers computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft insist on installing Paint 3D on their customers computers: I don't know why Microsoft keeps installing Paint 3D or any other program/software that uses 3D graphics. Most homeowners using Windows 10 will never be able to afford a 3D printer, and if there is no way to print a 3D picture why install any 3D program/software. I believe...
  3. Why does Microsoft insist on installing Paint 3D on their customers computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft insist on installing Paint 3D on their customers computers: I don't know why Microsoft keeps installing Paint 3D or any other program/software that uses 3D graphics. Most homeowners using Windows 10 will never be able to afford a 3D printer, and if there is no way to print a 3D picture why install any 3D program/software. I believe...
  4. Why does Microsoft insist on installing Paint 3D on their customers computers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Remap a key to be "functionless"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remap a key to be "functionless": I'd like to remap my function keys (F1-F12, not fn) to be "functionless". What I mean by that is, I'd like them to be buttons that other apps will pick up, but that don't perform any action in Windows by default. Ideally I could then map them to anything I'd like in...
  6. Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading...: Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading **** like Bing and Cortana on my machine, and not let me take it off?And why do contentious threads immediately get locked, so we cannot show Microsoft how pissed off we are with them?You...
  7. Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading...: Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading **** like Bing and Cortana on my machine, and not let me take it off?And why do contentious threads immediately get locked, so we cannot show Microsoft how pissed off we are with them?You...
  8. Why does Windows deny me access to my own computer? Why does Microsoft insist on loading...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. gmail insists on log-in. Why?

in Browsers and Email
    gmail insists on log-in. Why?: 1903 (OS Build 18363.535 I used to be able to access gmail from a desktop shortcut without having to log in. I now have to. What changes do I have to make so I no longer have to again? 151778
  10. Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update: after a feature update from Microsoft last night I have spent several hours REMOVING A GIG of BLOATWARE from my machines to put them back to how I want to run. If I want CANDY CRUSH SODA and all the other games being peddled my Microsoft I will go to the store and download...