Windows 10: why does microsoft intrude on my computer ??????

Discus and support why does microsoft intrude on my computer ?????? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; it is obvious to me that microsoft imposes their idiotic security fixes ( saying that with tongue in cheek ) as far as microsoft has invaded my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by harryberger.za, Nov 5, 2018.

1. why does microsoft intrude on my computer ??????

it is obvious to me that microsoft imposes their idiotic security fixes ( saying that with tongue in cheek )

as far as microsoft has invaded my privacy denied me use of my comp with their b s fixes where no problem exists

they change the way you sign on way more the necessary just to keep busy ?

in all the yrs i have never received a note from them asking me if security/password/hacking is a problem they take it upon themselves to impose their " fixes"

their window defender is no better than any free program if microsoft would consider that we are not pawns of them we are more than capable of protecting our computers

if you but a car it comes with a warranty after that period you on your own unlike microsoft in order to keep them selves relevant they screw with us needless to say i hate microsoft with their nazi way of imposing themselves in my life

to hell with them

:)

harryberger.za, Nov 5, 2018

2. Dear Microsoft - stop intruding!!

This morning the screen below automatically launched into my Chrome browser. I did nothing to initiate this action.

Why are you (Microsoft) intruding into my private computing space? Its one thing to get notices in the Notice pane about important or critical updates. Its another thing altogether when you intrude into my running applications to advertise your products.

Please stop this!!

why does microsoft intrude on my computer ?????? b5c152b2-113a-4ed3-9f1e-77f9aeadafb3.jpg

David Englund, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 5, 2018
  4. why does microsoft intrude on my computer ??????

How stop the ADs intruder?

Hello All:

Since I use the new w10, there had been some advertisements intrude

in my laptop everyday, awful!

It means that McAfee can't prevent them from intruding in.

Are there any other way to stop these boring ADs? -- Zhao

HonglinZhao, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

why does microsoft intrude on my computer ??????

1. why does microsoft intrude on my computer ?????? - Similar Threads - why does microsoft

2. Why does my computer do this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer do this: Why does my computer keep geting stuck on the uapdate screen but not saying update in progress or do not turn of you computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-do-this/71d8b1d0-bd5f-4438-9866-e8d9778b2378
  3. Why does my computer do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer do this: Why does my computer keep geting stuck on the uapdate screen but not saying update in progress or do not turn of you computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-computer-do-this/71d8b1d0-bd5f-4438-9866-e8d9778b2378
  4. Why does my computer do this

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure.: Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure. I'm not using this for anything, but my IT department tells me this is why my DUO account keeps locking me out....
  6. Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure.: Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure. I'm not using this for anything, but my IT department tells me this is why my DUO account keeps locking me out....
  7. Why does my computer try to connect with Microsoft Azure.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Why does Microsoft Restart My Computer? Stop it!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft Restart My Computer? Stop it!: What in the heck is wrong in the Microsoft development department? I DO NOT WANT YOU TO RESTART MY COMPUTER ANYMORE!!!! How do I prevent Micorosoft from ever being able to restart my computer EVER AGAIN?>>>>>>?????? I like most people use your computers to do work, and I...
  9. WHY IS MICROSOFT IN MY COMPUTER?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHY IS MICROSOFT IN MY COMPUTER?: I have a personal computer and Microsoft is putting MDM data on it. I have MDM disabled in Group Policy. I don't have a smart phone and have only a personal subscription to Office 365. There are no other computers except my backup Laptop. Computer WIN-K7EU64NC48A was in my...
  10. Why does Microsoft hack computers?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Why does Microsoft hack computers?: For some reason, I am hacked, and I can't do anything. Minecraft is blocked. Discord is blocked. OBS is blocked. My editor is blocked. YouTube is blocked. I don't have anything. I can't upload videos or do anything creative. I am now unable to do anything on my computer, and...