Windows 10: Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

Discus and support Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by computerGoingHaywire, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and this is not good.

I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to System > Add or Remove Program. At least one

Adobe program is not going to uninstall from my computer. I mean that after an initial authority to

Anyway, the problem is still not resolved and I am still searching - and admittedly getting closer to caving in and downloading the uninstaller.

But my question is:

Is this ( I believe deliberately ) terrible uninstall experience because Windows has a special arrangement with Adobe,

or has Windows simply failed to enforce a reasonable install/uninstall conditions?

Windows should ENFORCE

an easy user uninstall for ALL programs.

What is going on here?

:)

computerGoingHaywire, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control panel.

• Select Default Programs.

• Click on Adobe Reader and set that application as Default.
    If the issue persist follow the steps below.

• Open Default Program.

• Click on Associate a file type or protocol with a program.

• Select any pdf file Extension.

• Click on Change program.

• Select Adobe Reader.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Google Complains About Microsoft's Vista

that is what im thinking. but then microsoft would have actual competition and smaller companies couldnt whine and complain about microsoft being giant evil greedy corporation anymore.

Easy Rhino, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

Microsoft Edge vs Adobe Reader

Hi Arun, I have followed your instructions and so far it works OK.

Thanks for your help!

JennyYehYeh, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so...

1. Why does Microsoft make it difficult to complain to Microsoft, about Adobe making it so... - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?: We have 4 purchased PCs which now need Windows activation with a product key. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult and convoluted to simply purchase license keys ? These PCs are deployed at client locations, so we just need valid license keys. I shouldn't have to go...
  3. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?: We have 4 purchased PCs which now need Windows activation with a product key. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult and convoluted to simply purchase license keys ? These PCs are deployed at client locations, so we just need valid license keys. I shouldn't have to go...
  4. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to simply buy a license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to resize the Windows partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to resize the Windows partition?: If you want to extend your Windows partition and you have unallocated space on the same disk, Windows Disk Management won't give you the option to extend the volume, it's greyed out in the options menu. This is because you can only extend into adjacent unallocated space, and...
  6. Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to resize the Windows partition?

Why does Microsoft make it so difficult to resize the Windows partition?: If you want to extend your Windows partition and you have unallocated space on the same disk, Windows Disk Management won't give you the option to extend the volume, it's greyed out in the options menu. This is because you can only extend into adjacent unallocated space, and...
  7. Why Does MS make it so difficult to contact support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does MS make it so difficult to contact support?: My Laptop did a windows Update. Now I am stuck at the BitLocker Recovery Key screen. I never enabled BL. Followed the instructions to login to my MS account, and recover the Key, click on devices, then manage Bitlocker and I get the screen saying it is an incorrect url. Also....
  8. Why Does MS make it so difficult to contact support?

Why Does MS make it so difficult to contact support?: My Laptop did a windows Update. Now I am stuck at the BitLocker Recovery Key screen. I never enabled BL. Followed the instructions to login to my MS account, and recover the Key, click on devices, then manage Bitlocker and I get the screen saying it is an incorrect url. Also....
  9. Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why....WHY does M$ make it so difficult?: I had to totally reinstall winBLOWS because M$ has **** QA before releasing updates. Ok, great. Now, I am constantly trying to make Firefox my default browser because, well, M$ sucks. SUCKS. I want as few of their products on my machine as possible. I even had a tech do...
  10. Why does Microsoft Security make it so difficult at times to sign in?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft Security make it so difficult at times to sign in?: I recently had to set up this new Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop because bad advice from a Directly Independent Advisor trashed my HP Envy. These are just some of the Microsoft security and system problems I encountered: 1. It asked me to sign in with the last password I'd...