Windows 10: Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

Discus and support Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? I must constantly reset my password. I login again and again and again - Always logged out. Must reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RafaelLecuona, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? I must constantly reset my password. I login again and again and again - Always logged out. Must reset password every single time. Why won't Microsoft account remain signed in? Why must I reset my password every time? Why does MS never recognize my recent password?

:)

RafaelLecuona, Dec 4, 2023

2. Window 10 does not recognize password

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

If you are referring to the lock screen, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On the lock screen, click on Ease of access icon next to network connection icon.

• Click On Screen keyboard.

• Type the password and check.

I also suggest you to change the language and check.

• On the lock screen, click on language icon next to network connection icon.

• Click the language to US English.

• Type the password and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 4, 2023
  3. Windows 10 wiil not accept my password after install

Hi Equipdoc,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• In which account your password is not been recognized? Is it Microsoft Account or Local Account?
    If it’s a Microsoft account please follow the below steps follow the steps.

• Login to
              www.microsoft.com/en-us/accountusing your Microsoft account credentials.

• Reset the password of the account which is not been recognized in your system.

• Use the reset password credential and try logging in.

• Check if it resolves the issue.
    If it’s not a Microsoft account Login to your Administrator account and reset the password of the account which is not been recognized.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

I do not know my old password

Hi Carlton,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Using which account you have logged in and facing this issue? Is it a local account or Microsoft account?

If it’s a Microsoft account please follow the below steps follow the steps.

• Login to
              https://www.mail.live.com
              using your Microsoft account credentials.

• Reset the password of the account which is not been recognized in your system.

• Use the reset password credential and try logging in.

• Check if it resolves the issue.
    If it’s not a Microsoft account Login to your Administrator account and reset the password of the account which is not been recognized.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

1. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? - Similar Threads - Why Does Microsoft

2. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?: Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? I must constantly reset my password. I login again and again and again - Always logged out. Must reset password every single time. Why won't Microsoft account remain signed in? Why must I reset my password every time? Why does...
  3. Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password?: Why Does Microsoft NEVER Recognize My Password? I must constantly reset my password. I login again and again and again - Always logged out. Must reset password every single time. Why won't Microsoft account remain signed in? Why must I reset my password every time? Why does...
  4. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?: Everytime I log off and then try to log in microsoft does not recognize the password, and I have to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-log-in-always-fail-to-recognize-the/8a21fbab-dd43-40cc-86c7-38293df6828f
  5. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?: Everytime I log off and then try to log in microsoft does not recognize the password, and I have to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-log-in-always-fail-to-recognize-the/8a21fbab-dd43-40cc-86c7-38293df6828f
  6. Why does my log in always fail to recognize the password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Why does my laptop not recognize a headset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my laptop not recognize a headset?: When plugging in my headset, I can hear sound, but the microphone doesn't work. It only uses my laptop's internal microphone. In the 'playback' tab in settings I only have speakers, and in the 'recording' tab I have 'Microphone Array' and 'Stereo mix'. I have tried things...
  8. Windows does not recognize password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows does not recognize password: Dell Inspirion 1550 Windows 10-64. Attempting to restart in safe mode and windows asking for a password. Have used present and all past passwords, none are recoginized. Unable to connect to network until logon so changing password on line does not work....
  9. Microsoft does not recognize my new computer's passwords

Microsoft does not recognize my new computer's passwords: I have a new HP computer with Microsoft Windows 10 installed. The computer will not recognize my password to let me log in. It will ask me to set up a new password, I do that but it will not let me in. It says it does not recognize the password and I should go and get a new...
  10. Windows 10, does not recognize my password!

Windows 10, does not recognize my password!: Hi all! I only want to share my findings with you. I had the same problem. My computer was extremely slow. So i decided to go through my startup settings. I went to MSCONFIG, and chose to reboot the computer with selected startup process option. That was when I noticed...