Windows 10: Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum?

Discus and support Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know why they would have an "Ask a question" page when they don't even look at it themselves? I asked a question 2 months ago and they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrianT1982, May 24, 2020.

1. Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum?

Does anyone know why they would have an "Ask a question" page when they don't even look at it themselves? I asked a question 2 months ago and they haven't even looked at it yet....smh

:)

BrianT1982, May 24, 2020

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft Answers Forum

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for such a quick reply. My problem is only occurring on my mobile(on which I am not signed in like I am here), when searching for answers on my mobile. My initial question was; why is the mobile plans backup task using so much of my cpu? The first
    link was was for: Microsoft> answers>windows>forum. Upon clicking I am brought directly to login.live.com. I tried googleing many things beginning with "windows answers" and every link to the windows answers forum I click asks me to sign in. When searching
    exactly "windows answers" the first link says "Microsoft Community". The link says "Microsoft>answers>home" and this leads to a sign in upon clicking.

Update: I googled "microsoft answers mobile backgup plans cpu" on my mobile. The first link was microsoft>answers>windows>forum. This link prompted a sign in. When I switched to the desktop site, the link changed to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...u-and-my/26556ef6-21f0-4bdd-bo87-bbc312519c29.
    They both had the same title, "Mobile Plans Background Task Host Hogs CPU -- and My Computer is ..."

I had to hold the long link, then the word "Cached" popped up next to it. If i clicked " cached" i was finally able to see the answer forum with out signing in.

The same goes for every link to Microsoft Community. So, problem solved I guess? I have to use the desktop site link, hold or click the small green arrow attached to the end of the link, and click on "cached".

Lucid Doubt, May 24, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum?

how to ask questions in microsoft forum

You have to understand that this forum is not Microsoft support. Nobody here represents Microsoft, despite their various titles. This is a community forum, made up of other people who use Windows 10. Asking a question here is like asking a question
    on a crowded bus: If nobody knows the answer, or if nobody feels like answering, or if someone who knows the answer is not reading this forum, you're not going to get an answer.

Unless you're paying for it, you're not going to get support directly from Microsoft (or Apple, or Google, or Oracle, or Adobe, or ...) You'll have to find the answer on your own.

BulldogXX, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum?

1. Why does microsoft not answer questions in this forum? - Similar Threads - Why does microsoft

2. Is this forum a joke, no questions are answer. Even the basic ones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this forum a joke, no questions are answer. Even the basic ones.: Hi, am looking for answers to how to use user accounts.Every question is answer by saying yes you can do that but i don't know how. This is a joke. Is this Microsofts answer to help or am i in the wrong place....
  3. Is this forum a joke, no questions are answer. Even the basic ones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this forum a joke, no questions are answer. Even the basic ones.: Hi, am looking for answers to how to use user accounts.Every question is answer by saying yes you can do that but i don't know how. This is a joke. Is this Microsofts answer to help or am i in the wrong place....
  4. Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the...: Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the internet"?Thousands and thousands of people would like to know, but......
  5. Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the...: Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the internet"?Thousands and thousands of people would like to know, but......
  6. Why does microsoft not answer to the question "Windows 10 lock screen image location in the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Please Microsoft answer this question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Microsoft answer this question: when i was playing in my windows 10,the drive error popup always,its said restart your pc.i dont know what to do,when i search it in youtube and google,someone said that if you restart or fix the drive errors,all your file in disk gonna lost,and i dont know how to backup.can...
  8. Android at Microsoft - answering questions

in Windows 10 News
    Android at Microsoft - answering questions: As we stated in our announcement last month, Microsoft is one of the leading publishers in the Google Play Store, producing many apps that are used by people across the world, from all backgrounds, every day to help them achieve more. As Microsoft employees, we take...
  9. Why Microsoft Support Can't answer questions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Microsoft Support Can't answer questions: Why can't Microsoft answer questions? I have summitted questions regarding the memory issues and all I get is referrals to other articles that has nothing to do with the issue....
  10. Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?'

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft answers the question, 'Why Windows Phone?': [img] With no flagships announced, software that is on other platforms and a weak app store for the better part of a year, many consumers have been asking what is the value proposition of Windows Phone. Up until last week, Microsoft did not have an answer that they were...