Windows 10: why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?

Discus and support why does Microsoft not reply to these posts? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have read the threads. and this online resource is slooooow. stupit. The threads are sooo long. I used my Office 365 online Word to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JordanThompson6, Jan 24, 2020.

1. why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?

I have read the threads. and this online resource is slooooow. stupit. The threads are sooo long. I used my Office 365 online Word to do translations, then my internet went down, and I lost all the work I did . The One Drive is broken. the Cloud is useless if there is no internet, which happens wherever you are in the world. I was in Rockport Indiana and now in Cancun Mexico. What use is the cloud to us? it does not sync properly and I have lost tons of work because it forces me to work online. I just want to stay off line now. stupid progress.

:)

JordanThompson6, Jan 24, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 24, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 24, 2020
  4. why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?

Windows 10 Disk Optimisation post update from Windows 7

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run System Maintenance Troubleshooter

Follow the steps given below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search box from the desktop.

• Select the Troubleshooting option.

• Select View All option and select the
      System Maintenance

• Click on Next to perform the System Maintenance troubleshooter and follow the steps.

Method 2: I suggest you to update storage controller drivers.

• Install the latest storage controller driver.
    • Go to Device Manager > Storage Controllers, right clicked on the listed drivers and select
      Update.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

why does Microsoft not reply to these posts?

1. why does Microsoft not reply to these posts? - Similar Threads - why does Microsoft

2. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  3. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post Replies: Folks, I have three threads going, and for the last week I can't reply to any. I click Submit, and nothing happens.is anyone else on these forums reporting this issue? I talked with MS support and they said it's a known issue....
  4. Can't Post Replies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't Post A Reply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Post A Reply: Trying to post an answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/safe-mode/0d2adfdf-dfe3-4d9a-b4e3-844e12dff5ccbut after I click submit nothing happens and the Submit button is greyed out.any ideas why?? I was posting earlier in the day....
  6. Can't Post A Reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Post A Reply: Trying to post an answer to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/safe-mode/0d2adfdf-dfe3-4d9a-b4e3-844e12dff5ccbut after I click submit nothing happens and the Submit button is greyed out.any ideas why?? I was posting earlier in the day....
  7. Can't Post A Reply

8. Reply to an earlier post

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reply to an earlier post: Hi gang, I recently posted a problem with a slow computer- an Acer Aspire z601.I had a reply from Igor instructing me to update Drivers and Bios from the Acer website. This I did but after selecting Save and Exit I now have the problem of getting to exit from the set-up...
  9. Reply post

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reply post: I posed a question about error code 45 and I got a post but when I click post reply, I don't know where to go on the site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/reply-post/fb2a558f-d8e9-4d22-b554-7aadfaba4280
  10. How to reply to a post

How to reply to a post: I have an answer that WORKS for one of the questions in this Community. So, I JOINED by signing in with my Microsoft Account. The REPLY button still shows that I can't select it. (With a red circle with line through it.) How can I post this reply?...