Windows 10: Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan Payne1, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other services such as Microsoft Settings I can't log in. I believe it is to do with my Gmail. Which I have two. I will name these "Pot," and "Plant." Plant is now my primary, but used to be my secondary. Pot used to be my primary, but I changed that to the Plant Gmail. This however seems to have caused some issues. Let me give you an example in my Microsoft Settings I will simply reefer to this as "settings". So in settings I go to Accounts > Y

:)

Ryan Payne1, Apr 6, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist? 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 6, 2023
  3. Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Apr 6, 2023
  4. Zakin Win User

Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist? :(

Zakin, Apr 6, 2023
Thema:

Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

1. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. my microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my microsoft account doesn't exist: my microsoft account doesn't exist? but it clearly does https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/915916aa-37de-4ab0-81c4-277d12d9c05d
  3. my microsoft account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my microsoft account doesn't exist: my microsoft account doesn't exist? but it clearly does https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-doesnt-exist/915916aa-37de-4ab0-81c4-277d12d9c05d
  4. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  5. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..: Hello, I have a problem. I want to use a pin code to log in to our PC from now on, but when I want to set that pin code I get the message that my Microsoft account does not exist. However, the email address does match the email address as registered in our existing Microsoft...
  6. My existing microsoft account doesn't exist..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?

Why does Microsoft say my account doesn't exist?: To clarify before we begin, I am able to log into my Microsoft account on my browser Opera GX. That's how I can write this question. However on other services such as Microsoft Settings I can't log in. I believe it is to do with my Gmail. Which I have two. I will name these...
  8. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  9. Microsoft Says account doesn't exist

Microsoft Says account doesn't exist: I recently purchased a new laptop. When I try to access my account from the new laptop it says "That Microsoft Account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." I have been using this account for a few years and am now stuck. HELP...
  10. Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 says Microsoft Account doesn't Exist that does exist: Windows 10 will not let me add a user with this Microsoft account that I am using to ask this question. It says this account doesn't exist. It is tied to an organization and my phone number which it also says is not tied to a microsoft account when I try the number as well....