Windows 10: Why does Microsoft Security Update KB4523205 causes my CS4 Photoshop to stop working?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft Security Update KB4523205 causes my CS4 Photoshop to stop working? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does Microsoft Security Update KB4523205 causes my CS4 Photoshop to stop working?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LJ57, Dec 29, 2019.

1. LJ57 Win User

Why does Microsoft Security Update KB4523205 causes my CS4 Photoshop to stop working?

Why does Microsoft Security Update KB4523205 causes my CS4 Photoshop to stop working?

:)

2. will photoshop cs4 work with win10

i have a copy of photoshop cs4 that works great on win 7. as many people discovered cs4 no longer works with win8. please, if u have info pass it along. thanx.

-jonathan

inuyasha145, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Is Photoshop CS4 extended compatible with Windows10?

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have concern about the compatibility of aAobe
    Photoshop CS4 software with Windows 10.

I suggest you to check the System compatibility and program compatibility for upgrading to Windows 10 by checking the Compatibility of your System through Get Windows 10 app.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3081048

Also I suggest you to contact the Adobe Photoshop forum support regarding the Compatibility of Photoshop CS4 software with Windows 10.

https://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

My Adobe photoshop CS4 has problem with update kb4013429 how can i remove this update and keep it from reinstalling

Hi Rick,

Just to clarify, are you only having problems with the Adobe Photoshop CS4? What exactly is happening when attempting to access or use your Adobe Photoshop CS4?

We always recommend our customer to download and install all of the updates being offered by Windows Updates to ensure that their Windows 10 has the latest security updates and operating system performance improvements. You mentioned that KB4013429 is the
    one that is causing your Adobe Photoshop CS4 to stop working. KB4013429 was released on March 14, 2017. Kindly check for updates again and install all of the latest updates for your Windows 10. Currently, the latest update for version 1607 is KB4015217. After
    installing all the latest updates, check if the issue on your Adobe Photoshop CS4 will occur.

Kindly share with us the result after updating your Windows 10.

Argel Obm, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Why does Microsoft Security Update KB4523205 causes my CS4 Photoshop to stop working? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. why does my microphone stop working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my microphone stop working.: Using the xbox app on windows 11 when talking to my friends using my headphones or built in laptop microphone they can only hear me for a few seconds at a time before i cut out for minutes at a time. so far I have restarted numerous times fully updated all windows and my...
  3. why does my microphone stop working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my microphone stop working.: Using the xbox app on windows 11 when talking to my friends using my headphones or built in laptop microphone they can only hear me for a few seconds at a time before i cut out for minutes at a time. so far I have restarted numerous times fully updated all windows and my...
  4. Photoshop Causing BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photoshop Causing BSOD: As the title says. Ive been experiencing BSOD with Photoshop. I use After Effects as well, and i do not run across any issues. However, photoshop Bsod after using less then 10min I was hoping i could get some assistance in diagnosing the issue. Here is my Minidump file:...
  5. Why does my security key not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my security key not work?: Tried using the security key to sign in to Microsoft.A Pop-up appeared stating Security key cannot be used, try another one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-security-key-not-work/2c98a867-fa42-4677-ab46-397095afbfa9
  6. Why does my security key not work?

Why does my security key not work?: Tried using the security key to sign in to Microsoft.A Pop-up appeared stating Security key cannot be used, try another one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-security-key-not-work/2c98a867-fa42-4677-ab46-397095afbfa9
  7. Why does my security key not work?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why does Microsoft Security stop in the middle of the full scan?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft Security stop in the middle of the full scan?: I started a full scan. It ran about 30 minutes and scanned some 8,000,000 files, was about 1/2 way on the progress bar. And then did do anything anymore for about 4 hours.Any ideas?...
  9. Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photoshop CS6 stopped working on my PC: Adobe Photoshop (CS6) will not work on my PC. I downloaded Windows 10 and it stopped working. I used to used Windows 7 before and it was OK. Could you help me with this problem?...
  10. Photoshop CS4 doesn't recognize two of my network printers under W10

Photoshop CS4 doesn't recognize two of my network printers under W10: I have recently installed Adobe Creative Suite 4 (CS4) under Windows 10. Photoshop within the suite doesn't recognize two of my four network printers, which happen to be my best printers. This is purely a Photoshop thing, as Illustrator and InDesign within the suite do...
Tags: