Windows 10: Why does Microsoft Store have music controls?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft Store have music controls? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cubsonyt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11r2y64/why_does_microsoft_store_have_music_controls/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cubsonyt, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Why does Microsoft Store have music controls?

/u/cubsonyt, Mar 14, 2023

2. Microsoft Store is not working

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing in accessing the Windows Store?

Have you tried to reset the Windows Store as stated in the above response?

If the issue still persists after deploying the above troubleshooting steps, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter
    and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Control Panel.

2. In the
    Control Panel window, select Category and then select
    Large icons.

3. Click on
    Troubleshooting.

4. Click
    View all and then click Windows Store Apps.

5. Click
    Next and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 14, 2023
  3. Smart DJ not finding music in store

Here is the step by step...

• Go to music hub
    • Select Music
    • Browse to Sublime and select play
    • Click the "..."
    • Select "play smart dj mix"
    "Says it is picking music from the Xbox music store..."

Playlist is populated with only music from the one album I have on the phone.

Under music settings I have selected "Include music from the XBox Music Store in my Smart DJ mixes.

What's up with that?

It's nt just one artist either. Happens any time I do it.

TheRealScottR, Mar 14, 2023
  4. Why does Microsoft Store have music controls?

Smart DJ not finding music in store

Ok, I follow those steps and get all the music I want from multiple artists. Do you have an XBOX Music Pass?

Phil101 Outlook, Mar 14, 2023
Thema:

Why does Microsoft Store have music controls?

1. Why does Microsoft Store have music controls? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????: I've been trying to update one of my games, but it loads for a few seconds then closes. There is no error message, it just closes. I put it in safe mod and exited safe mode, in which I restarted two times, but nothing :The Windows version is 21H2 OS Build 220000. 1880please...
  3. Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft store keep crashing??????????????: I've been trying to update one of my games, but it loads for a few seconds then closes. There is no error message, it just closes. I put it in safe mod and exited safe mode, in which I restarted two times, but nothing :The Windows version is 21H2 OS Build 220000. 1880please...
  4. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?: Not anything about this program is devoted to the mouse. Nothing. No pointers, no pointer size, no cursor type, no speed.....nothing. Just the keyboard. What am I missing here? They're worth over 2 trillion and they forget this? They don't check? They don't read any feedback...
  5. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?: Not anything about this program is devoted to the mouse. Nothing. No pointers, no pointer size, no cursor type, no speed.....nothing. Just the keyboard. What am I missing here? They're worth over 2 trillion and they forget this? They don't check? They don't read any feedback...
  6. Windows 10: Why does the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center have no controls for the mouse?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. does microsoft store have any viruses?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does microsoft store have any viruses?: Just checking again, could i be completely sure that microsoft store apps dont have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/does-microsoft-store-have-any-viruses/fb928726-3966-4616-ac8c-a36d69f607e7
  8. why does microsoft store sometimes break

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does microsoft store sometimes break: i was going to re download minecraft on the microsoft store and for some reason it freezes up and does nothing and when i go into download it spends about 5 minutes loading how do i fix this its never happened before...
  9. why does Cortana unable to play Music . It is saying I'm sorry, I can't control your music...

why does Cortana unable to play Music . It is saying I'm sorry, I can't control your music...: I want to use my voice commands to play music � on my Windows 10 Laptop but I can't . Cortana says I'm sorry, I can't control your music here. I have both the music players Groove Music and MusicBee but she cant control the music � .I have used commands like...
  10. Why does Groove music still have bugs like these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does Groove music still have bugs like these?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user7526 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dnc8q0/why_does_groove_music_still_have_bugs_like_these/