Windows 10: Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I was going to buy a game called "Minecraft dungeons hero edition" in Minecraft website it says 30$ and when I go to microsoft store with USA... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by YoussefG02, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ?

Hello, I was going to buy a game called "Minecraft dungeons hero edition" in Minecraft website it says 30$ and when I go to microsoft store with USA region it says 30$ like the site cool, but when I change the region to my country Egypt it says 265 EGP

Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ? 71a4f590-ccaa-4fb7-aeeb-a44040fee2f5?upload=true.png

Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ? 855789df-a3e8-4d0b-b054-0b1c04224977?upload=true.png

The problem is that 30$ USA = 475 EGP not 265 EGP :

Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ? 0bd9950b-6a51-4191-b138-375dd0ced2c7?upload=true.png

My question: Is the price bugged or something?

and when i buy it it will just take the "265 EGP" as it said or 30$ = 475 EGP ?

Thanks

:)

YoussefG02, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Elano7 Win User

Why are there different WIndows OS prices for different countries?

I would like to buy Windows 10 Home, and in the microsoft shop the price is 119$.

But for other countries the price is bigger.

For my country Bosnia it is 169$.

Why is there such a big difference between the prices?

What depends the price on?

It is a transaction between me and Microsoft so that I can not imagine if there are some domestic taxes.

Elano7, Apr 12, 2020
  3. I cannot change country for Microsoft Store

Hi Adam,

I'm Evett an Independent Adviser, willing to assist you with your issue.

You are required to select the region and country you are living in at the moment of Windows installation on your PC. You can find apps available in your region at the prices based on your location on the Windows Store. I suggest you follow the steps from the
    article below to change the country or region for Microsoft Store: Change your country or region in Microsoft Store

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/403926...

Best regards,

Evett

Evett Slanders, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ?

Why does my Microsoft store shows product price in USD rather than INR?

Hi,

The prices showing on Microsoft Store depends on the regions settings of your computer. If you prefer Indian Rupee to show on the Store app, we recommend changing the region settings on your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Below Region, click the Change location link to open region window.
    • Change Home location to India.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ?

1. Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy it with my credit card and pay me back. As I was going through the prompts for...
  3. Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?: Why does Microsoft not show you the final price when you buy Minecraft for Windows?My daughter just bought Minecraft for Windows so she can play with her cousin who plays on XBox. I let her buy it with my credit card and pay me back. As I was going through the prompts for...
  4. Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some games not available in my country's microsoft store?: I went to buy yakuza 0 from the store but it wasnt available specifically in the Egyptian store, however yakuza 1 & 2 are available for me.you cant buy yakuza 8 but you can buy the how to play guide.So it shouldn't be licensing or censoring issue. This happened with a couple...
  5. Microsoft Ip address in different country

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Ip address in different country: Hi,When i go to command prompt and put netstat -ano to see established Foreign IP addresses, I noticed apart from Microsoft Canada and US ip addresses, there was Microsoft India’s Ip address 104.211.96.15 and Microsoft Korea’s IP address 20.190.4.251it is very concerning...
  6. Price/cost difference

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Price/cost difference: Hello and Happy New Year to anybody, I would like to know why if I buy Microsoft 365 Personal from Microsoft, I pay $69.99/year, and if I buy it on the Internet from a non-Microsoft vendor, I only pay $34.95 One Time Purchase with No Subscription required ?, and the same...
  7. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft price mismatch in different countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft price mismatch in different countries: I am currently living in pakistan. The price of microsoft office is 250 $ but it is charging 300$ in Pakistan. What is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-price-mismatch-in-different-countries/fb0ca509-5734-49c1-871c-466f7d616537
  9. Why not show reviews from all countries on Microsoft Store?

Why not show reviews from all countries on Microsoft Store?: I'm an independent developer of an application on Microsoft Store, currently struggling to increase my user base. In this situation, it's very frustrating to see that several existing users have given my application top reviews, all written in English, but these reviews are...
  10. Why does my router have a different country code than US ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does my router have a different country code than US ?: My network diagnostic report showed other networks in the area with US country code, but my router has a XO country code. Why?...