Windows 10: Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps

Discus and support Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Any app I've ever tried to download from this SH*T store, stays pending till ??? Right now I'm trying to download the Kobo reader app and all I see is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KevinD7455, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps

Any app I've ever tried to download from this SH*T store, stays pending till ??? Right now I'm trying to download the Kobo reader app and all I see is "Pending" and now those annoying cursed rotating little circles 'as if' it's doing something.

:)

KevinD7455, Feb 10, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 10, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps

1. Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why does it take so long to finish an app setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it take so long to finish an app setup?: So basically, I'm installing an app, but it takes a while. It's still being installed.The app is being installed on the hard drive.Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-take-so-long-to-finish-an-app-setup/3b977660-29af-4770-b0b0-bf8e27f39c95
  3. Why does it take so long to finish an app setup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does it take so long to finish an app setup?: So basically, I'm installing an app, but it takes a while. It's still being installed.The app is being installed on the hard drive.Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-take-so-long-to-finish-an-app-setup/3b977660-29af-4770-b0b0-bf8e27f39c95
  4. Why does it take so long to finish an app setup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?: I have been trying to download lively wallpaper for more than an hour now and nothing has downloaded, not even one byte. I've tried using the command line too. this happens with anything on the store. my wifi speeds are great and i have a decent computer. at this point i'm...
  6. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?: I have been trying to download lively wallpaper for more than an hour now and nothing has downloaded, not even one byte. I've tried using the command line too. this happens with anything on the store. my wifi speeds are great and i have a decent computer. at this point i'm...
  7. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Why does it take so long to update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does it take so long to update?: I started a Windows update yesterday around 10:00 am Sunday. Let it run till this morning at 7:00 am and it said 3% last night when I went to bed and again 3% when I turned my laptop off. Why so long to update? I could see an hour or so but not close to 24 hours. Is...
  9. Why does startup take so long?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does startup take so long?: After I turned on my computer I finally saw the clock, after I saw my name and "welcome" without having to actually sign in. But I couldn't do anything for ten minutes. Not even turn off the speaker. Not even get anything to happen by clicking on the start button. Spotify...
  10. Why does downloading a game take so long?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does downloading a game take so long?: Had just built a new computer because my old one did not have windows 10 and thought may as well full upgrade instead of just purchasing win10 purchased sea of thieves and now it has taken me 3 hours to do 2 Gbs My net speed is 2 megabytes a second on average It says that...