Windows 10: Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?

Discus and support Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my husband bought me this Hp Envy Notebook, All the Microsoft products were pre-installed. Ever since the computer crashed, due to a Windows Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarolCellana, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?

my husband bought me this Hp Envy Notebook, All the Microsoft products

were pre-installed. Ever since the computer crashed, due to a Windows Update

and they reinstalled everything I go to use Outlook or Office I see this

banner. See attachment # 37, then it goes to #38 where it said Hello Carol

and I hit next button and then a third window opens # 45 saying to purchase.

Why should I have to purchase something that was already installed when

bought. If the update didn't happen and then the crash of the laptop these

programs would be working. I was told by the Tech when they wiped

everything out all info would be put back correctly. I even wrote explaining

that Office, Outlook would not work without a purchase I watched as the

tech looked for ways to reinstall the programs without purchase. I said

what am I going to do, and I was told you have to purchase. Why should I

have to purchase the programs, when they were already on the on the Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook? 606caf14-6cbd-42da-89b3-ee93bc63bbb3?upload=true.png Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook? fd981631-fd51-4224-b91e-7736548ab497?upload=true.png Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook? 64bc34ae-9230-475f-8d85-ad0ab5770fd5?upload=true.png laptop. All

because of an update that crashed my laptop. You were so kind to respond to

my question Kapil. I thought maybe you help me with this. Above It says

active before Jan 9, 2019. Thank

you for any help you can offer. Sincerely Carol

:)

CarolCellana, Jan 7, 2019
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 7, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User
Thema:

Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?

1. Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook? - Similar Threads - Why does Microsoft

2. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. Why Microsoft charged me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Microsoft charged me?: Microsoft debited 430 zlotys from my card, although I have a free student account and although I study at the university, and why did Microsoft debit my money from my account? I want my money back. Here's my student account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Why isn't Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Calendar recognizing me as the administrator?

Why isn't Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Calendar recognizing me as the administrator?: Why isn't Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Calendar recognizing me as the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-microsoft-office-365-outlook-calendar/5c9d867d-3a99-4333-8a56-f0ecb12487da
  5. Why isn't Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Calendar recognizing me as the administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Calendar recognizing me as the administrator?: Why isn't Microsoft Office 365 Outlook Calendar recognizing me as the administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-microsoft-office-365-outlook-calendar/5c9d867d-3a99-4333-8a56-f0ecb12487da
  6. Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?: I'm trying to place a repair order request and I am still 30 days until the warranty ends, but it tells me it would cost 700$ out of warranty but the screen before says that i am IN warranty....
  7. Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?: I'm trying to place a repair order request and I am still 30 days until the warranty ends, but it tells me it would cost 700$ out of warranty but the screen before says that i am IN warranty....
  8. Why is my microsoft telling me im in warranty then wants to charge me out of warranty?

9. Microsoft office outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft office outlook: Cannot open my Office outlook keeps coming up errors detected in the file and says use inbox repair tool Scanpst.exe to diagnose and repair I cant get into the inbox to find repair tool any advice on fixing this without uninstalling and loosing all my emails?...
  10. Computer does not want to charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer does not want to charge: How do I charge my computer? It is plugged in, but it does not charge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-does-not-want-to-charge/4af02ae4-bb8a-45a3-abd3-ab83f956e35d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does microsoft charge for outlook on pc

2. does windows outlook charge for email

3. Does MS charge for outlook access

4. why is windows phone charging for office,
  5. does microsoft charge for outlook in windows 10