Windows 10: Why does Microsuck allow me to do something and then immediately reverse it.

Discus and support Why does Microsuck allow me to do something and then immediately reverse it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Are you trolling your customer, Microsuck? I uninstall an update and immediate it reinstall back upon restart? Why would you allow to uninstall in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlahBlame, May 15, 2020.

1. BlahBlame Win User

Why does Microsuck allow me to do something and then immediately reverse it.

Are you trolling your customer, Microsuck? I uninstall an update and immediate it reinstall back upon restart? Why would you allow to uninstall in the first place Microsuck? Do you know how mad I am right now? Do you know how much hours I have to deal with your windows update? Why can't customer blocks udpate?

:)

BlahBlame, May 15, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Unknown program starting and immediately closing

Hi, Alaric.

To better assist you, we need additional information:

• Did it happen after an update?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Meanwhile, we suggest running a System File Checker, a tool that
    allow users to scan for corruptions in Windows.

Looking forward to you response.

Anne Ros, May 15, 2020
  3. Anna Bol Win User
    Audio is reversed.

Hello ItsHybridYT,

This may be caused if you have a reversed connection in either the headset cable or the headset itself. To better assist you, kindly provide us these details:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you installed the latest Windows updates?
    • Are you using a splitter?
    • Do you also have other device connected like a microphone?

Since this is highly a hardware related issue, we suggest that you contact your device manufacturer to check on your headphones.

We’ll keep an eye out for your response.

Anna Bol, May 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

'Allow a device to connect' is greyed out

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check the Bluetooth Settings and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel by clicking the
      Windows + X,

• In the Control Panel search box, type
      Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

• In the Bluetooth Settings dialog box, click the
      Options tab and do any of the following:

• To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

• To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

• To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for
      Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Why does Microsuck allow me to do something and then immediately reverse it. - Similar Threads - Why does Microsuck

2. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  3. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?: When I try to sign in to my account in the Microsoft store, it says that I am not connected to the internet, when I obviously am. I cannot send feedback about this issue, because I would need to download an app from the microsoft store, which I cannot do since I cannot sign...
  4. Why does the Microsoft Store not allow me to Sign in?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Does not allow me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Does not allow me to sign in: Hello, Microsoft community.I have not been able to sign in to my system. I have also tried signing in with safe mode but all to no avail.Even when I try to sign with safe mode It does not allow me to sign in what it does is that it shows sign-in on the page but when i click...
  6. Edge will allow you to do Reverse Image Search in the Bing sidebar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge will allow you to do Reverse Image Search in the Bing sidebar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n3rkto/edge_will_allow_you_to_do_reverse_image_search_in/
  7. Why when I open settings does it not allow me to choose a setting?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why when I open settings does it not allow me to choose a setting?: When I try and go into the settings menu to try and change things eg: like the colour of my taskbar, I am unable to select a setting and when i hover my cursor over the options it doesn't do anything. I have tried certain commands using the Command Prompt but none of these...
  8. Is there any software for Windows that would allow me to monitor and alert me if something...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any software for Windows that would allow me to monitor and alert me if something...: If this makes no sense please reply so I can try to explain in different way, my English is pretty poor. submitted by /u/OptimalAttempt3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izkq02/is_there_any_software_for_windows_that_would/
  9. why does windows not work and why is it allowed?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does windows not work and why is it allowed?: i am getting so tired of this. Day in and day out I see windows not working more and more and more and more and more and more. How is it they can get away with this? Newest issue, i have no arrows on my photos. I open a photo I can not go left or right. Not one element in...
  10. Why is Microsuck so suck?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is Microsuck so suck?: I am tired of beta testing Windows for microsuck. Who is here hate beta testing for Microsuck? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-microsuck-so-suck/839aa201-61df-4ad1-b564-33605becadee