Windows 10: Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?

Discus and support Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My hard drive broke and i lost everything on it so while downloading all the things i need i saw that minecraft windows 10 needs arm architecture even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TigerVQ, Mar 7, 2020.

1. TigerVQ Win User

Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?

My hard drive broke and i lost everything on it so while downloading all the things i need i saw that minecraft windows 10 needs arm architecture even though i ran it fine before, i would like for this to be fixed as im sure its a mess up by someone.

:)

TigerVQ, Mar 7, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture

I have tried everything you recommended. My windows is up to date. I even performed a "fresh start" installation of windows in the hopes it would work. The Microsoft Store still says that it requires ARM architecture and no other architecture would be
    allowed to even install the game. The microsoft store has different requirements listed than the application or program does. Every other game through the store I can install fine. Is there any way to install Minecraft WIndows 10 not leading to microsoft store?

JWorstplayer, Mar 7, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?

Hi Saran

You do not need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft, can you please provide a link to where you are downloading Minecraft from, are you downloading form the Store App or form the Minecraft website. . .

DaveM121, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?

Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?

Hey, I'm trying to install it from the Microsoft store and go into "My Library" and then it says, "Minecraft Windows 10 is not compatible on this device". I look at the system requirements and then it says I need a minimum of ARM architecture, and it shows
    that I have x64.

SaranMalhi, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?

1. Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed? - Similar Threads - Why does minecraft

2. Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello all, I am in need of assistance when installing the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. When going to the minecraft.net website and going through the edition options, I click onto Windows 10, following this I click "BUY" but it brings me to the privacy settings on...
  3. Arm announces next generation Armv9 architecture

in Windows 10 News
    Arm announces next generation Armv9 architecture: News highlights: The new Armv9 architecture will form the leading edge of the next 300 billion Arm-based chips Advances specialized processing built on the economics, design freedom and accessibility advantages of general-purpose compute Delivers greater performance,...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Installing: Hello! I wanted to play Minecraft with my friend who doesn't use the current beta version. I uninstalled my game and tried reinstalling it, and it works, but just freezes at 2.16mb/398.3mb. I've stopped the download, and reset the Microsoft store twice through the settings...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  6. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture?: I have looked at other answers. I have reset the Windows store through wsreset.exe, through apps and features, troubleshooter, through commands on Windows Powershell, even factory reset my PC, all still doesn't work. I don't really understand, here is a screenshot: [ATTACH]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture

Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture: I am unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 from the Microsoft store. When I look at the system requirements for this specific version on the Minecraft website and the Microsoft Store through the web browser it says that ARM, x32, and x64 architectures are able to download...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???: been trying to install minecraft windows 10 edition on a laptop for the last 3 days with no avail... attempted the WSReset.exe command,the powershell solution,in setting reset of the store,window's update and no success,the store keeps telling me i require the ARM thing......
  9. Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?: I had uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 and when I tried to reinstall it, it said that I need the ARM architecture for my system. I thought ARM was similar to 32 bit and I have 64 bit which can emulate 32 bit. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Thanks...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. does minecraft education edition need minecraft installed first